Wano...was just meant for me to go

Happy New years!

Mama angrily glared at the phone ringing, the room had gone silent due to how no one had the balls to say a thing due to Mamas child like burst of cries. Katakuri was the only one to say anything, as he now made his way to the phone and picked it up, leaving everyone to tense up—"who is it, my son." Katakuri clenched the phone tightly, "Kaido."

"Kaido...it's been long—what do you want."

"Heh. You don't sound too happy, LinLin."

"Neither do you."

Mama cglared at nothing, this making everyone a little more tense due to hearing Kaidos voice through speaker and Mama getting much more angrier. "That girl you always speak of...she's getting in my way of business. Just giving you heads up...that I'm targeting her to be killed by my very own hands." Mama grunted, "Back off, you maniac beast!" Kaido laughed, "I knew you won't let me, but it's too late."

Kaido smiled widely, staring down at the tied up Cookie, bloody finger tips from the nails they've just pulled out, King did all the work, but Queen was also the one to be doing the most between the two of them. "I don't care if you get in my way, LinLin. As an old companion, I'm just letting you know that Y/n D. L/n Anfirm...her head will be mine." Kaido was very angry, the thought of you was driving him crazy, including Monkey D. Luffy and Trafalgar D. Water Law including a very new person—Eustass Captain Kid. "You are a fool, Kaido my old friend. I'm not getting in your way..."

Katakuri and Cracker widened their eyes, now staring at Mama, who was smiling evilly towards the phone, "Let's join forces. I'm killing Y/n L/n and that damn Straw Hat fuck!" Kaido laughed, "Oh my, what did that lovely girl of yours done to you?" "She killed my eldest son...and betrayed me for someone she met shorter amount of year than me! She is not trust with." Kaido laughed once again, "Well, I already started by hurting her prescious little boy...isn't that right...what's your name again?" Queen smiled wide and gripped Cookies chin, forcing him to face towards Kaido, which the boy grunted in pain from the amount of times that King had been hitting him on the neck. "Co..." King slapped him, "Speak louder, our master can't hear you." "Cookie..."

"Cookie!"

Mama flinched at the sudden familiar name. But then she smirked at the thought of an idea. "Why don't we kill him in front of her?"

————🐧👒🏴‍☠️😡🐼⚔️🗡️————

Knock

Knock

Chocolate opened the door for your father to walk in, once every single member of the sins spotted the male, they all bowed down on the floor to greet the man, but he didn't react to them and made his way in front of you. "Come to Wano with me, my darling." Your eyes widened at the random comment. "Pardon?" Your father cleared his throat, "Kaido has invited the old Generation leaders and vice's, including new generations of the new celebration of high tiers and there's a festival which a lot of the people involve in our job choices will be there." You didn't pay too much attention to your father, now looking behind him all of the members of The Sins now were standing up straight with good manners. "What about mom?" Your father flinched, "No offense, but she's the last person I'd want to invite." You raised an eyebrow, "What?" Your father cleared his throat and rubbed his temple, trying to not think of the times all the family members have been on his ass about you. "You should know. Anyways, what do you say?" You rubbed your chin, "Can I come? I didn't receive an invitation." Your father laughed, then pulled out a envelope out of his back pocket and slammed it in front of you on the desk. "Yes, you did." You hmd and opened the thing, there you saw the beautiful invitation like Japanese style. It was decorated like a festival with traditional wording of Japanese. "We going to Japan." Your father nodded, smiling wide and then frown once he saw your eyebrows furrow towards each other. "What's the matter?" "Nothing...is Wano the place?" Your father nodded, "Indeed. You must start packing. We will be leaving this weekend." "That's in three days."