It Was Suspicious...To Me At that Time

Question of the day: Let's catch up, what have you been up to?

"You look very lovely, Y/n." You smiled awkwardly at Katakuri's comment, "Thank you." Big Mom continue to entertain the guest when all of them pretended to be interested at her words, but in reality their eyes could only stare at you. You're beauty was no normal one, just like your mother—you're gorgeous.

"Y/n, will you like some water?" Before Katakuri could even stand up to go offer you, a bunch of males had quickly surrounded your form, making Sugar and Taffy get in the way of all of them, "Y/n, I can go get it for you!"

"I'll go!"

"You can have my water!"

Mama and her children widened their eyes to see a bunch of thirsty old man and younger ones, surround you like hungry animals. You are indeed a powerful woman, but not the way you'd wish to be seen. You stood up and pushed all of them out of your way, "Move. I have hands and legs to get it myself."

"..."

"She's so cool..."

"Jeez, I'll do anything to get a woman like that—-" Sugar glared at the males while Taffy and Katakuri grabbed their weapons and pointed at all of them. 'They're lucky Cracker isn't here. They'd be death as soon as they set foot near Y/n.'

Standing near the table full of drinks, you quickly filled your cup, but you then got distracted at the fruits that were decorated as if they were Pudding and Sanji. 'Amazing...' "Do you mind?" Turning towards the unknown voice, you spotted a red headed male with somewhat the same eyebrows as Sanji. Clicking the dots, this man will most likely be one of Judges sons.

You hmd and stare at his cup, taking a few steps back, the man filled his cup while you went back to looking at the art made out of fruits. "Y/n, am I right?" You nodded, "Looks like your father had spoken about me. Are you my chosen future husband?" Ichiji didn't react to your words, he only took a sip of his water, "Well, you seem to look like you don't care about the offer." You shrugged your shoulders and watched the scenery with the male. "You're not wrong. I'm more surprise that I didn't hear you say anything about it at first." Ichiji shrugged his shoulders, "Don't get me wrong, you're attractive—but things like these aren't really much for me to care." You didn't react to nothing, of course he doesn't care. You felt odd about all of them, they were all basically born to be killing machines. There was no doubt that Ichiji and his siblings could feel anything at all. They're all emotionless, and were raise to be that way. You don't know the full story, but you knew they all went through hell to stand at this level, because their father is full of shit.

Before you could say anything, everyone's attention had been pulled towards a male, who tapped the microphone, "Hello, lovely to see familiar faces...and of course let's give an applause for Mama!" Everyone smiled and clapped. Mama couldn't only chuckled and look next to her, where a frame of her mother sat comfortably. 'Why leave her sensitive spot out on the open...'

"Now that everyone is comfortable, why don't we start the night with some lovely music while we wait for the bride and groom to start their ceremony!" The crowd clapped then soon the symphony began to start—A few people got up to waltz on the big spacious space for the dance floor.

'How awful...' you don't understand the point of waltzing, a lot might think you're crazy—but you think they're crazy. How can you fall for someone by just dancing? Ichiji was also thinking the same, but not that he cared. Even if he did ANYTHING to fall in love, there would be no point. He can't feel any emotions. Looking at the side, Ichiji watched at his father kept pointing his head towards the dance floor then at him. The redhead clicked the dots and looked at your form, in which you already walked away.

"Y/n."

Stopping on your tracks, you turned around to look at Ichiji, "hm?" Ichiji's plain face had bothered you a little. Just like you expected, he asked you for a dance...of course you agreed. Not because you enjoyed his company, but because you felt an odd feeling. Something is up, could be the Vinsmoke Family, Charlotte family, or anyone else in the party. Ichiji and you walked towards the dance floor, hands colliding with one another. The people around whispered and gasp at the sight of the two of you.

"What is she doing?" Mama asked, she seems to not like the idea of you and a Vinsmoke member dancing—or even talking to each other. Katakuri leaned back on his chair, arms crossed and eyes closed. He didn't "care" what you do, but he's more worried about your guards.

Taffy and Sugar snapped, Sugar could only pretend to smile calmly, but inside he's cursing Ichiji out—planning his death and all. While Taffy, the boy just stood blank, glaring and observing the whole situation.

While dancing with Ichiji was awkward, your eyes kept looking around the whole time you and Ichiji moved and waltz in pattern. Noting a couple of things, you weren't sure what the hell was happening—until you spotted Nani hiding behind the giant table with the beautiful big cake on it. 'What the hell...' looking towards Mama's side, you also realize a few things...the straw hats are here, Mama's weak point is right there, Sanji is a straw hat, Pudding is a Charlotte...

"For how long have you known Sanji?" Ichiji finally broke the silence, this making you snap your head back to reality, "Sanji? I've known him since high school...but we never really interacted much..." Ichiji studied your form, you did answer his question but you automatically looked away to look around but him. Ichiji didn't think too much of it, "And Mama?" "My whole life. My grandmother and her were close that I will always see her—either visit her, she'll come over...or a baking contest." Ichiji hmd then took a glance to see Mama glaring at his way. Ichiji took the hint and stopped, this making you look back at him. "This will be my stop. Glad to meet you, L/n Y/n." You hmd and bowed down, watching him walk away you quickly turned around for only to be snatched and be forced to dance again, "The fu—Taffy?" Taffy nodded and waltz with you around the floor with gentle and natural moves, making a few dancers stop to stare at how amazing the two of you matched.

"How lovely?"

"Look at the way they stare at each other..."

"True love..."

"I wonder what they're saying...so romantic."

"Straw hats are here." Taffy nodded, then pointed his head towards the cake, "You've noticed too?" taffy nodded then his eyes had also glared towards a certain table, the Vinsmoke table. "Hmm...they're hiding there too..." Taffy then grabbed your hand and made a gun, then pointed your hand gun towards where the groom and bride will be opening their ceremony. Nobody notices, because Taffy made it look like it was part of the dance, sneaky bastard. "A gun...and podium? Are you saying..." Taffy nodded, he then let go of your hand to spin you around with the other, to now have you on your back to his chest, and him pointing his thumb on your forehead then letting go to go back in positioned, "You're kidding...how's you find out?" Taffy didn't show any movement, he just looked at you the whole time.

"..."

"Mama...was talking bad about Vinsmoke..." Taffy nodded.

"I'm stealing her, scram." Sugar pushed himself to dance with you, making Taffy glare at him, "Taffy, go look around and find any easy exit, just in case." Taffy nodded and walked away, making Sugar smirk in victory, but then Taffy flipped him off, this making him angry. "Sugar, seems like Mama is planning to kill Sanji." Sugar nodded, "Seems like it, I found a bunch of straw hats roaming around the area and hiding...looks like they also know and are planning to save Sanji. The news gave us information that Law and Luffy made an alliance to take down the top dog, Kaido. Do you think they're plan is to also take down Mama?" You shook your head, "I know Luffy...he's just here to save his friend." Sugar raised an eyebrow, did your voice just gone soft?

"What must we do, Boss?" You shook your head, "Nothing. This is none of our business. Although, we must be prepared...judging by how Luffy is...he might make Mama mad, and I have a feeling that her weak spot will be hit." You stared at the picture frame, making Sugar connect the dots and nod. "You want us to calm her down?" "Yes, she is part of my family..." Sugar hmd, he wasn't sure if it's a good idea, but judging on how amazing and skilled you are...it will work. "Okay, I'll make sure to tell Taffy." You nodded then pulled away, making Sugar raise an eyebrow, "Go have "fun", I'll go talk to Mama." Sugar smirked, "Yes, ma'am."

'How, odd.'