75

CLINK!

Luffy widened his eyes once he saw you stopped struggling, the way your face slowly had paled at the echoing sound...the way everyone—including those who were shooting. They all heard the exact same sound, Mama especially...

"Mama! Don't look!"

"You bastards!!!"

"Kill them!"

Mama felt dizzy, her vision had just completely gone blur, she didn't know what to do—the picture of her so called mother had just been broken...she could only breath heavily while her kids tried to calm her down and the rest went to go kill the one responsible.

"Y/n...?"

You quickly came back to your sense and then kicked Luffy—the boy only groan and held you tighter, "For fuck sakes, let go!" Luffy was taken back at your shout, "Y/n, please you need to listen!!" You stared up at Luffy, full of anger that you weren't sure if you should kill him slow or fast. "I NEED to understand? No, you don't get it Luffy! Why do you always have to get in my way! I've already lost people that I love! Why do you want to take more from me?!" Now that Luffy isn't responding, you managed to get a grip out of his and pulled your gun towards the person who had broken the frame, it was someone you have no clue it is. "Haha...I'm feeling a little nervous that I'd might become death, although—dead people don't have no sense of nervous system because they're already dead—yohohohohoho!"

"M...mom?!"

You gaze had quickly shifted to the sound of Mamas kids voice—ignoring the fellow man and stared towards Mama, fear of what she will do. 'How the hell did they know about her rampage?!' Quickly pointing your gun again at Brook, your finger rested on the trigger and fired the bullet, but the tall skinny male dodged it and hid behind the table, making you angry. "You bastard—!" Luffy came back to his sense and grabbed your free wrist even tighter then slapped the gun away from your grip to throw it out of your range. "Y/n...please come with me!" "You're never giving up, are you?? Get to hell!"

"YOU WILL A DIE!!!!!!"

Luffy and you stopped and stared towards Mama, she had completely gone mad. 'No!' Pushing Luffy off of you, you ran towards Sugar and Taffy, who were trying to calm Mama down along with the rest of the Charlotte family. Luffy was not letting you go though—he ran as fast as he could to catch up to you, but Katakuri got in his way and pulled him to the ground, "Hey?!" "You shouldn't be here."

"Boss, Mama has gone wild! We can't find a way to calm her down!" You catched up to Taffy and Sugar, anger written all over your face, "They're trying to kill her...but I don't think it's Luffy..." Sugar raised an eyebrow, "Well...he must be working with someone that is?!"

"That's right! Mama's head will be mine!"

Everyone snapped their heads towards the shouting male, it was an interesting looking man. His hat matched along his suit, assuming that his wife and kid are standing next to him, his man were tagging along with a ton of murderous weapons. "Capone Bege..." you looked towards Sugar, "Who?" "He's part of the Worst Generation that Monkey D. Luffy is in...him and his family have some worst things to get to where they are...he's also married to one of Mama's daughters." You looked towards the wife, "Ah yes, the twins..." Sugar nodded and turn to the side to look at Taffy already pointing his gun towards Bege, "Well, he's not a problem. We must focus on killing our enemy." "No, I told you to keep Mama safe! I need to figure something first..." turning to the side, you look towards where you will think to find Luffy, but he was nowhere to be found. 'Shit, he left already...'

'I need to think...' Looking around your eyes quickly glued to Nami and Chopper, both were protecting the Vinsmoke family and freeing them from being hostages. "Taffy, Sugar."

Sugar and Taffy looked at you, having their full attention on you—you've quickly told them your newly plan and spread out.

"N-Nami, she's coming this way!" "What!?" Nami turned around and quickly froze once she saw a gun pointed between her eyes, "Don't shoot!" She spread her arms, "I'm not going to shoot." "What?" Judge sniffed his boogers and grabbed Chopper, "Lead the way!" Nami didn't move, "Does it look like the time to say that right now?! I have a gun pointed at me!" You scuffed and pointed another gun towards Chopper, "Tell me your plan, or I'll shoot." Nami flinched, "You w-won't!" You hmd and loaded the gun, "Want to find out if that statement is true or not?" Chopper began to tremble, "Nami, just tell her!" Nami gritted her teeth and them leaned towards you, "We messed up! Mama isn't budging! We need to calm her down!!!" You weren't really enjoying the information she's telling you, you already knew about that—"Do you think I'm an idiot? I can see that you messed up—you're running away from your problem at this second." Nami groan and leaned forward for the gun to touch her skin, "I'm not telling you nothing!" You shrugged, "Okay, then..."

BAM!

"NAMI!!!"

Nami had shut her eyes tightly, although, she expected to be dead already, or any sort of pain...but she was still conscious. Nami slowly opened one eye and then widened both to see you being carried by Sanji, "Let's go!" Sanji shouted. Judge and his kids followed after. Nami was still in shock, but shook it off and ran to catch up. 'She was actually trying to kill me?!'

"We can't kill Mama." You unloaded the guns and hid them in your pockets, Sanji still carried you to who knows where. "I think I could've figured that out already." Sanji groan, "We need a plan—we have to calm her down!" You gave a "are you serious" look at Sanji, "Weren't you just trying to kill her? What changed your mind?" Sanji leaned closer to you, "Weren't you just trying to kill us? What changed YOUR mind?" You hmd, "Who said that I stop trying to kill you all?" Sanji went quiet and continue to run, he didn't waste time to get inside a building and locked the doors once he placed you down on your feet and made sure everyone got inside.

"Where's Luffy?" Bege grunted and walked up to you, "Who the hell are you?!" He pointed a gun, but you slapped it away from the two of you and let it slide across the room, "She's with us." Bege raised an eyebrow, "I thought it was just you all! Don't be bringing strangers to our plan, you love fuck!" Sanji glared at Bege, "It ain't my orders!" Bege huffed and then looked towards the Straw Hats, and you, "Look, we fucked up big time! Mama is at this second looking for us! She snapped! She fucking SNAPPED! This wasn't suppose to happen!" You rolled your eyes and rubbed your temple, "What exactly were you expecting a reaction of her? Be paralyzed? Put her guard down? Mama isn't just a random person, she's one of the Yonkos for a reason."

"You seem to know aaaallllooooottttt about her? Who the hell are ya?" He closed the gap between the two of you and puffed smoke on your face, completely erasing your face from his sight. Although, once the smoke had vanished, he automatically froze once he saw you pointed a gun on his chest with a terrifying glare from you. "I don't let nobody blow smoke on my face...you seem to have a short minded brain...let me recall an old memory for manners, no?" Bege smirked, "Assassin and a hitman. Both of your family's sure show through that shitty personality of yours—L/n D. Anfirm..." you sighed deeply and put the gun down, "Good to see you know who I am. Glad to cut the introduction short, now tell me—what the hell was your plan."

After a while, everyone began to explain the plan, Sanji had also gotten on a fight with his father—but that information was very useless for you to give a single care or pay attention to. Now that everyone is taking their own time to relax before war...you were in your own corner and thoughts. 'I have no choice...Mama is a very difficult person to handle...god what the hell am I doing? Teaming up with HIS group?' You sighed deeply and leaned your head to the wall, now staring at the ceiling your mind had started drifting on its own.

'It's for the best...it's an easy way out...right?'