The one named Y/n L/n

Gasp!

"Sugar, Taffy!" Taffy and Sugar quickly snapped their heads towards where you've just called out to them, the two laid on the floor all beaten up badly while you ran to them. "Boss..." you smiled warmly and hugged the two tightly, "Oh...you two are okay...I'm sorry, I should've not left..." Sugar and Taffy stared at each other, then nodded and pat your back. "You shouldn't do this here, Boss. It is not okay to show your weaknesses outside." You glared at Sugar, who smiled playfully, and then you let out an uncomfortable sigh. "Did you guys really managed to calm Mama?" "Forcefully...but it seems like the whole Charlotte family are looking for us, Boss."

"That is my fault..." Taffy glanced over towards Sugar, who raised an eyebrow at your comment, one that didn't seem to make sense to him. "Why is that?" You closed your eyes from just the thought of it. "I've killed a member of theirs...they didn't seem too happy with the outcome." Sugar bursted out laughing, leaving Taffy to be the only one not laughing and kept staring at you. You've silence yourself from the small laugh and stared at the quiet male, "Are you okay?" Taffy nodded, the forcefully stood himself up on his two feet, Sugar following along and held Taffy for support. Taking note of their action you smiled and followed after their actions, quickly making a blank face and pulling out your guns, loading them. "We're surrounded. Can you handle yourselves?"

"You're looking down at us, Boss."

You hmd, now looking at a familiar male walking towards you and your group, angry reaction with a weapon in hand. "Y-You...traitor...Mama loved you!" You shrugged and pointed the gun ahead, "Sure."

Before you could even shot fire, a hand had wrapped it's way around your waist, quickly making you widened your eyes and stare to look at who dare to make contact with you. It was Luffy, again. "You?!" Luffy smiled wide, "Came to save you!" Snapping your head towards Sanji, the man was smiling at you and quickly helped Sugar carry Taffy, now finally making a run for it while Brook, if you remember his name, was behind making sure the enemy didn't get close, including a very tall female with white features. 'She looks like a rabbit.'

Luffy smiled wide and ran with you on his arms, giggling like a maniac, "you okay?!" You didn't respond and kept looking at the male. He has grown to be a very attractive one, how long has it been since you've let him touch you for this long? What about being so close to him without feeling anger? You can't remember the last time you felt this calm and comfortable with the straw hat...it kinda felt good and relief—of course you won't admit it, but it's just a note for yourself to remember. "Why didn't you leave?" Luffy laughed, placing his hat on you, "Because you are my friend! I can't leave my ally behind either!" "Don't shit talk me with that ally shit, Luffy...why are you like this? I've done you dirty multiple times, and still choose to save me? You are not right on the head." Luffy laughed and leaned much closer to your face, "You doing me dirty multiple times? Didn't even noticed!" He laughed, making you glare at him and huff like a child, crossing your arms and looking away, not wanting to hear him speak again. Luffy glance at your form and smiled even wider, it's been a while since you've let him talk to you for this much amount of time! Plus, seeing your fluster face and having such child like angry face made him have an infinite smile!

"Hey, Y/n...sorry for leaving you behind...I didn't know all of this would happen to you nor did I hear about it sooner. I wish I could go back in time—" Luffy glance at you the moment you placed your finger on his lips, and widened his eyes once he saw you look at him with lust, a very attractive matured face that kept glueing his eyeballs to you. What was this called again?

He can't remember.

"Stop that. Let's not bring that up, I forgive you..." Luffy didn't say anything else after that, he got quiet and kept hearing just his heart beating violently, is this what they call...more than friends?

Leaning your head on his shoulder, your eyes glued at the scenery behind the two of you while Luffy ran with you on his arms. Squinted both eyes, you began to feel odd. 'Is this really okay? Is it okay to forgive him like this? Am I just becoming weak again?!' Luffy frowned once he felt your grip around his neck shoulder tightened, no matter what you say—he knows that's not you. Don't get him wrong, he loves the new you, but it's just something he's not use to whatsoever. Luffy quickly shook his head and finally slow down once he saw both familiar cars parked near each other.

"Taffy, the keys!" Taffy quickly gave Sugar the car keys and opened the door for Luffy to place you inside. Although, he couldn't let go of you—it's not because he didn't want to, it's more like you didn't let go. Taffy looked at Sugar, as the other man return the same expression back. Both males then looked towards you and saw how dreadful you looked. Today must've tired you a lot, you're becoming very pale. Luffy touched your forehead and saw your eyes, glazing him with full admiration. They kept shaking once he and you made eye contact, your face was very much the only part of your body with color. Luffy quickly looked away with a fluster face and placed you inside the car, right when he was about to pull out of the vehicle, your arms had wrapped around his neck and pulled him towards you, hugging tightly with your legs wrapped around his waist, you couldn't help it.

Luffy's smell is what attracted you, the way he holds you, the way his hair touched your cheek, the way you just loved his warmth. You just needed to hold it one more time...

Pulling Luffy's face away, you stared up at the man with very calm eyes, this causing him to blush even more while he looked to your form, even the position was very vulgar, it kinda made him like it a lot. Smiling up at him, you pushed him off of you and kicked him out of the car, quickly closing the cars door, sighing in relief to know the windows are tinted.

You rather kill them all than to have them see you all flustered.

While on the other hand, Luffy was standing there confuse, 'What just happened?!' Sugar and Taffy glared at Luffy than quickly sent each other a signal, "Yeah...I'll let her know soon." Before Sugar could walk away to the drivers seat, Taffy placed his hand on Sugars shoulders, "No." Luffy widened his eyes to hear a very deep and raspy voice coming out of someone he would never expect to ever hear from. The white hair Russian man had a very heavy accent from just one small word, what the hell are they planning? Sugar kept looking at Taffy, but then stared at Luffy, "You can leave." Luffy smirked, "sure!"

———

"Welcome back, Boss!" Gummy saluted, wide smile ready to greet your arrival, including Marshmallow who just waved excitingly towards you. You gave them a small nod and quickly walked up towards the elevator, pressing the button to your solo floor. "Hold on, are we not speaking of the matter between you and Straw Hat?" Sugar spoke, arm stopping the elevator doors from closing. "I'd like for you to call all the Sins to my office. I have a very important meeting with every single one of you. Together."

Sugar smiled.

"Yes ma'am."

—————

"She what?!!" Mama shouted at the top of her lungs, anger was fuming all over her body. She just had woken up from the small slumber, and now hearing the news of you killing her own child, and reading the newspaper of your alliance with Law and Luffy. What the hell was going on?! Katakuri closed his eyes, arms crossed with body leaning on the edge of the giant window, which led the light through the room, giving it much more brightness. Cracker was next to him, eyebrows crunch upwards at how he couldn't believe it at all. The rest of the family also didn't want to believe it, but no matter the outcome of the situation. It's mama that makes the decisions.

"This isn't over...isn't that right..."

"Anastasia!!"