Hehe

Question of the day: Name a number...😏

Monday

You had arrived very late, at school grounds everyone unpacked and waited for their ride, or if they're walking...while waiting for hours, Ace made his way in front of you. You raised an eyebrow as he didn't do nothing but look sad. "Ace?-" Ace hugged you tightly as his face rested on your shoulder, not knowing what to do you didn't hug back. "Are you okay?" Ace hmd, "I...I'm scared...Y/n." Your eyes widened at his whispers. You were about to ask what he meant, but the male pulled away and sighed, "Get home safe, okay?" He Pat your head and left. Your eyes grew wide, "Wait...Ace." Ace stopped and turned around, "Yeah?" You gulped,

"Do you wanna have a sleepover?"

"Y/n! My baby~!" Your mother hanged on the window of the car as your father parked the car gently for your mother not to fall and smiled sweetly at you, "My honey bear, how was your trip-who the hell is this?" Your father grew a dark aura making Ace flinch, "I-I'm Ace, S-Sir!" Your father quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and hopped off the car. Slamming his door hard and made his way to look down at Ace, "Oh? Have we met, punk?" Ace gulped, "N-No sir!" You squinted your eyes from annoyance as your mother giggled and hopped off the car, "Honey, go help Y/n with her stuff!" "Yes, dear!" Your fathers emotions did a quick 180 as he grabbed your stuff and placed them inside the car. Ace still stood stiff as your mother winked at him. Not knowing, the familiar group of males silently stared at your parents as they knew who they were.

"Ace is talking to them..." Kidd mumbled as Killer nodded, "He looks scared." Kidd smirked, "Fuck...why am I shaking too?" Killer raised an eyebrow as Heat and Wire walked up to them and told both that the bags are already inside the car, "Let's go..." Kidd didn't budge, "No, I wanna see what happens next." Killer glared at Kidd. 'Why now?!'

"Even if we stand far away from them, their aura is insanely thick and dark..." Penguin gulped nervously. "It's like when we were inside their house..." Shachi paled. Law didn't say anything but only gripped his fist. "Tch."

"So that's them..." Sabo gulped. Zoro silently stared at Luffy's back as the straw hat boy only smiled wide. "Luffy! Why aren't you scared?!" Nami shrieked at the aura she can feel. Sanji even was scared but also in love at the sight of your mother and you. Usopp paled, "It's like they're kings!!" Luffy laughed, "Yeah..."

Your mother widened her eyes as she got close to Ace, "Oh my, what happen to your face? Why is it so bruised up?!" You then looked at Ace, also waiting for an answer. Your father flinched as he pretended that he didn't hear and continue organizing your stuff. He already knew what happen as he got in contact with Gummy yesterday. The man was informed about everything and he wasn't liking Ace, nor all the boys he had herd of. 'Eustass Kidd, Trafalgar Law, Portgas Ace, Roronoa Zoro, Killer, Penguin, and more.' He declared to kill maybe all of them. He will not let none get that close to you, like love. 'I wanna choke them all to death!!' He glared at nothing, but at the corner of his eyes he spotted Luffy from afar. "Oh?" His voice caught the three of you guys attention. "Whats wrong, honey?" Your mother tilted her head, "Luffy!!" Your father smiled wide at the sight of the boy, making your mother widened her eyes, "Where?! Huh? Oh, Luffy!!" Both your parents cheered happily as they waved their hand form him to come.

Everyone was shocked...

"YOU'RE KIDDING?!" Kidd was shocked.

"He met them already?!" Law glared at Luffy.

"What the..." Zoro was paled.

Killer silently stood stiff, 'I knew about this...but I didn't want it to be true..."

Penguin furrowed his eyebrows, "N-No way?!"

Luffy's happily made his way to your group and greeted your parents with no fear. Ace was more in shock as they acted like Luffy was part of the family, making him slightly jealous, 'He's already that ahead?! But he's dumb!!!' Sabo and Ace both were thinking the same thing. Luffy was hugged by your mother as he then made a hand shake with your father, making you raise an eyebrow, 'Since when did they get close...?'

Your father smirked, 'Yes...get jealous you scumbags! Luffy is the best choice as I see a better future of him than all of you all. He has it all...just like Roger...my greatest rival.'

A/n: I hope you enjoy this VERY small chapter!! Next will be a spicy one for my fellow Ace simpers!!!!