If It Was Destiny Then So Be It

"Portgas D. Ace (19 years old)"

"..." the TV screen began to flicker, the area had darken once the owner turned the TV off, still unbothered of what the news had capture of todays event. The man stood from his couch and walked towards his office, ignoring his roommates on the way. The tall male sat down and looked through his papers, all sharing the same wording, "One thug down..."

Drake looked out through his window, cold gaze glaring at nothing, but the clouds.

"Portgas D. Ace (19 years old)"

"You're kidding, right?" The room was quiet until Kid finally spoke up, his voice seems to not care, but the feeling of you seeing this was something he was oddly worried about. Of course, he didn't know about his feeling at this moment, so he pretended to not care while Killer, one who sits next to him, had a shock expression. Yes, he never had a proper conversation with Ace, but you did. And god, just thinking about your reaction was sending him chills all over his body. "Can we get on with this meeting?"

Kid and Killer turn to look at the morons that sat across from them. Hawkins and Apoo, both had a stern face, clearly they gave no fucks of the death of Ace, they all saw it as a, "great, one down the rest to go" type of enemy feeling. Killer turned the TV off and everyone continue to talk about future businesses

An alliance.

"Portgas D. Ace (19 years old)"

"You're kidding..." Zoro felt his heart drop, his mind kept repeating, "Luffy..." over and over. He had just finished his work out, and was about to walk out of the gym, but the shared TV's inside had caught his attention and there he stood in the middle of the gym, shocked at the wording printed in the screen.

"N-No..." Nami dropped everything and quickly ran out, "HEY YOU FORGOT YOUR BAGS!" The cashier gave up at the sight of Nami already out of the store. Although, she saved the bags for her behind the counter, since she had already paid for her groceries.

"No...no...Luffy!" Nami gasped as she didn't know what to feel, her heart was pounding like crazy, she didn't know what to think anymore. She knew a death of someone you love hurts like hell, and she can't imagine the way Luffy is feeling at the moment...

"LUFFY!" Usopp ran out of his mechanical shop, and screamed for his boss that it's an emergency, completely ignoring his Bosses shouts to come back. He obviously didn't care as to why, his friend needs him. Right when Usopp turned a corner, he saw Nami, so he quickly sprinted towards her, the two met up but didn't say a single word.

There's no need to.

"Go...he needs you." Sanji widened his eyes at Zeffs words, "The restaurant doesn't need your lousy ass, he does more." Sanji bit his cigarette in half with his teeth as he sprinted out of the kitchen to Luffy's home.

"L-Luffy!" Chopper didn't have much of energy to run as fast, but he still wanted to be there for his boss and friend. Luffy had done so much for him, so this time he will be there to support him as well.

And he's not the only one who feels that way. All of the Straw Hats do.

Robin had quickly closed her library at the moment she heard the news. She kicked out everybody and zoomed out with her car. There was no way she will leave Luffy feeling awful at his brothers death on his own, even though she knew everyone will be making their way at the moment.