Right Direction

"So what did she do to you guys...?" Marsh silently whispered to the sins, following after Luffy, Law, and Kid for the plan of killing Kaido can proceed. Marshmallow finally got hit by reality when he saw Gummy break down, forgetting that he's one of the youngest of the group—Cookie was getting a piggy back ride by Jellybean, on the back of the line. Gummy listened to Marsh and watched as Mint sighed and held onto his shirt to cover up the germ freak of Vanilla. He lit up a cigarette and smoked it under the small cover he made. "She sent me back to German and threw me in the worst prison, telling me to "survive". By the end of the year, I ended up killing 86 people by the age of 9." Marsh hmd, kicking a rock now.

The whole entire alliance continue to listen to the sins speak about what Anastasia did to individual, and every single one of them continue to get worst. You were silent the whole time and walked in front of them, straw hat covering your eyes. Zoro took note and made his way next to you, this making you glance to who's feet decided to walk next to you. "...it's you." Zoro nodded, not looking at you and only ahead. "Yeah, it's me."

Staring away from him and now ahead, you looked up front and saw the three captains arguing about who knows what, leaving just their crew to sigh out of embarrassment that the fact that's their captains. Zoro didn't mind though, he respects Luffy no matter what, but when it comes to you...this might be difficult. He thought he gotten over you, but hearing your little speech not too long ago, slightly made him respect you, again—just like the good old days. "Were you actually planning to kill them, if they choose the other side?" You hmd, "Yeah, but I knew they weren't. They're all scared of death." Zoro took a minute and then nodded, "I mean, who isn't?" You glanced at him and then pat Luffy's straw hat, "I'm not." Zoro scuffed, of course you don't—look whose your family! Anyone can't be scared if the bloodline of yours are still alive.

"Zoro, I think...I might kill a lot of people today..." Zoro nodded, being understanding by the situation, especially the way you're feeling. "I respect that, but if it's one of my members. I won't hesitate to slice your head off." You hmd, looking ahead as you froze when you saw Penguin looking at you, he smiled and waved at you and then looked away. "I respect that as well." Zoro smirked, it's nice to have a very genuine talk with you, he really didn't talk to you much during the high school days, but it's relief that today might be the day where his journey might start...or end. He's willing to take risk.

"Alright, we're here." One of the Samurai's spoke, pointing his hand towards a massive cave. "What's this?" Nami asked, confuse to what the hell she's supposed to look at. "This is the entrance to their territory." "Huh? But I don't see any of their guys? Shouldn't they be guarding the area?" Usopp's question caused everyone to stare at the samurai's, who shook his head. "They're...in a party right now."

"What?"

All of a sudden, everyone can hear the loud noises coming from inside the cave, it was very loud, supper loud to the point it was starting to irritate you. Robin hmd, laughing a little. "They must be partying since the festival is tomorrow. That's their attack plan." Chopper paled, making Usopp yelled out, "Why do you say that so casually!?" Luffy smiled wide and then started stretching, "Alright, let's go kick some ass then!" He was about to launch himself, until Kin'emon pulled his collar. "Wait up! We can't just burst in—we're outnumbered!" Kid crossed his arms, "I'm not listening to you fools, come on Killer. The guys are waiting for us inside." Kin'emon smirked, "The guys waiting for you inside? They must be captured already!" Kid glared at the samurai, "Don't underestimate my crew, sword fuck." Law rubbed his chin, trying to see what the samurai is trying to say. "Then that must mean that your crew is undercover, no?" Kid didn't say anything.

"I was correct, then everyone gather up!" Everyone eyes the samurai as Kikunojo pulled a giant box out of a bush, "One of us left this here...and there's enough for everyone." Kin'emon then pulled out a sexy looking outfit, clearly for girls—hardly any fabric. He then pushed it against Nami, who punched him. "I'm not wearing that!" She shouts, embarrassed of the sexy like clothing. Kin'emon whimpered, grunting on the floor. "I-It's the way they dress..." he managed to say, causing Sanji to shout from excitement. The criminals sighed, soon grabbing a few items and changing into them as some of the girls changed somewhere farther way. It was only you, and your crew that didn't follow up with the plan.