Is It So Much To Ask For?

A/n: Before you start reading, just wanted to give a shoutout to my anonymous helper. She helped a lot for planning for this story...and you'll see why ;))

Jogging on your own, you looked up at the sky and ignored what's in front of you. The clouds seems to be moving along with you, or feel like it is cause scientifically that shit ain't possible. Either way, you felt slightly already tired of jogging, everyone seems to be walking, others jogging and some running: like Luffy and Kidd, who seem to be having their little race. You didn't pay much attention as you then spotted Law next to you, with his other two friends not too far behind you, "What?" He asked. You squinted your eyes from annoyance and jogged a little faster, making Law smirk, "You can't run away from me ya know? We have to talk about that kiss from last time." "Kiss? What kiss? I don't seem to recall that." Law rolled his eyes, "You can't always runaway from truth, y'know?" "Im confuse." Law glared at you from annoyance, "Never-" "Boa!" You ran towards Hancock as she smiled your way, but mid way Ace stopped you and carry you bride style while jogging pass Boa making you glare at Ace, including Boa who did the same as you, "Seriously?" Ace grin wide, "We haven't had a convo-" Ace tripped making the both of you fall down, you manage to land on your feet and stared down at Ace that was face planted to the floor. "Ouch." Ace pull himself up and there you saw his nose bleeding. Law finally made his way towards the two of you as he rolled his eyes at the sight of the dumbass laying on the floor, "You really need to think through things..." Ace flicked the boy off while standing up. "Mind your own damn business." Law scuffed and looked at you, "We should keep running." "Good idea." Law smiled, "Let's go-" "Let's go Penguin!" You pulled Penguin and continue running with him, leaving both Shachi and Law shock at your action. "What?!"

Penguin blushed deeply as he took small glances towards Law. 'C-Crap!' "It's been a while." You spoke up, Penguin blinked multiple times then nodded as soon as he realize what you had said, "Yeah, it has been! We should really hang out again..." You hmd while looking ahead with no emotion, "We really should..."

"WHAT THE HELL TYPE OF RUNNING IS THIS?! ITS BEEN SEVEN MINUTES AND ONLY TWO PEOPLE HAVE FINISHED?!! GO GO GOOO!!!"

You stopped on your tracks and glared at the captain, in which the male flinch at the sight of your cold stare, "That gaze..." Smoker walked towards the Captain, he was informed that he will be the police officer just incase one of you all start a rebellious scene. The pale male stood next to the Captain and cleared his throat, "It's familiar ain't it?" The Captain didn't move an inch, but stared at Smoker who stood straight and firm, arms crossed above his chest while his cigarette laid between his lips. "Very. Do you know who she is?" Smoker huffed, "I sure do. She might be one of the dangerous out of all of them, but she chooses to lay low and be the calmest one." The Captain raised an eyebrow, but he looked back at you to see you already running. "What do you mean by that?" Smoker scuffed, "She's a L/n. Isn't that enough?" The captain once again froze at Smokers words, "What?" He slowly turned his head towards Smoker who rolled his eyes and continue to look around, but he only kept eyeing Luffy as they both last had an encounter before, and let's not forget that Smoker was one of the reasons that Luffy is in community service, in short words, here.

"Full name: Y/n L/n, daughter of F/n L/n, infamous-" "Murder, I know damn well who he is...never knew he had a child. I expected him to die down ever since his father, Blaze L/n, has passed away." Smoker looked at the Captain, "There's no way he will stop, maybe that had motivate him to continue." Smoker didn't hear anything else. The pale male just went back to observing everyone and fell in deep thought. A memory had popped in his mind, the day there was a big meeting of the infamous family; L/n's.

:

"This makes no sense?" Smoker placed down the folder in front of the chief of police, "What are you saying?" The man questioned, curious at what the man meant. "There's evidence of their doing, why haven't they gotten life in prison?" Sengoku rubbed his fingers on the bridge of his nose, already getting mad at Smoker even being inside his office, "Listen, the L/n's are obvious criminals, but we can't catch them due to how they completely dispose their whereabouts. Their identity; gets completely erased, their location: erased, their events; is well matched and planned. Do you understand what I'm trying to say? We can't catch them, that's the hard part." Smoker scuffed, "Whatever..."