N/A

It was caos right when you woke up. Chocolate was looking through the whole house, your mother was on the phone with your father while they questioned you for anything that happened last night, of course you lied about Law, but you were sure Chocolate told them about him already. The whole situation happened so fast, that you don't even remember eating breakfast at all.

You were currently looking through the window on the passenger seat, with your mother driving. She knew something was up with you, but she knew that you will be opening up to her and her not bother you. It was something you appreciate from your mother, she waited until you came up to her, not her forcing you to do so. "I got in a fight with Sabo and Ace." Your mother gasped, "What?! No way—what happened?" You didn't look at her, you just kept staring at the trees passing by, "I came to find out that...Ace lost feelings for me, and Sabo was using me for his own entertainment. I did some things as well, but I don't even know anymore..." Your mother gripped the stirring wheel, "Those assholes...Princess, I'm sure what they did is horrible, but you can't let them bring you down. You're gorgeous, and they're just a bunch of horny teenage boys. Remember, your family has your back, and friends. You do have friends, right?"

Yes, it is fucked up that she asked that, but all she can remember is you talking about is Ace

Ace

Ace

Ace

Killer

Killer

Killer

Penguin

Penguin

Penguin

Killer

Ace.

"Yeah...I have...Penguin! Mom, can you drop me off at his place? I really need to let some steam off..." your mother sighed, "Am I going to be meeting this Penguin kid more often~!" Your mother wiggled her eyebrows, earning a irk mark from yourself, "Stop that..."

Opening the door to where Penguin works, which is a small coffee shop, you looked around and spotted him attending someone. You lined up behind that person and waited patiently, looking around to distract yourself. But you regretted doing that once you saw Law seating at the corner of the shop. Studying for something. "Next." You turn back around and walked up towards the counter, shocking Penguin at the sight of your form, "Y/n?" Law snapped out of his thoughts and turn towards the front, there you stood, you looked really tired, awful for some that know you. "Are you okay? You look...not like your usual self." You sighed, "No, What time do you get off?" "In about three hours...you can go sit with , why do you—" he slowly quiet down once he saw your red eyes, were you crying about the situation about yesterday? Penguin could feel a heavy weight on his whole body. "You want the usual?" "Yes please." You gave him a warm smile, making his ears turn red at your beauty. "O-Okay..." he quickly pressed a few buttons, while You patiently waited to pay, but he never asked for your money. "You can go sit." "Huh? But I haven't paid?" Penguin winked at you, "I got it." You were shocked, Penguin usually always pays for food, but your drink was always you, even with him you paid for his drink, but this time he took the chance to buy you a drink since you basically always spoiled him. You stood near the front, waiting patiently for your drink while Penguin still did his job with attending the customers. He's one of the best few people you've ever met. He was someone you trust, someone that...if he ever did confess your heart will do a quick flip and accept his confessions, that's how much you love that idiot.

But Penguin doesn't know that. He's too damn scared to even confess or say, "I love you". Not that you say it to him either way. He's too clueless as well, the fact he always practiced his confession in front of his bathroom mirror, says a lot of the way he is. But once he sees you, all he can think about is, "She's too perfect for me." All over and over. It's a working progress for him, and everyday his mind was filled with love and pictures of memories with you, and one percent was filled with guilt. Law, he knew his best friend, his boss, his leader loves you. And here he is, madly in love with you.

Penguin knew he had to stay away, he doesn't want to end up like Sabo and Ace. All that's left is...Luffy. Plus, Luffy seems to have a higher chance compare to Killer, Kid, Law and the others.

Penguin shook his head violently and turn to take a small glance at your way, but he soon felt his heart drop at the sight of you seating alone with a group of guys trying to hit on you. Penguin didn't like what he was seeing, he hates it. He quickly looked away and finished off the last drink. He did yours last, so he can do it with love, but of course you wouldn't notice. He quickly place the last piece of the drink and made his way towards you, "Babe, your drink is ready." The group of males turn to the side to see Penguin stretching his arm towards you, making you smile warmly, "Thanks, love."

The group of boys felt bad and apologized then soon left. This quickly making you thank Penguin, since you didn't have no energy to talk to them or say anything to them. Penguin understood you, so he obviously didn't react much and did what he had to do. "Are you going to stay?" You nodded, "Yeah, I'll wait until you get off." Penguin pat your head, "Are you sure? There's a library across the street, if you want to relax over there." You shook your head, "No, I'm okay." Penguin smiled and gave you a thumbs up, making you crackle a little, "all right, tell me if you need anything."

Everything started so perfect. You got to see Penguin, and your heart felt at ease. You love his atmosphere, his vibe and everything else. You just hope it doesn't turn out like you know who.

Freaking assholes

Well...not everything started so perfectly....

"M'lady." Anastasia looked up, she sat on her desk with a pile of papers that she had to respond back with mail or sign contracts of small businesses. Once her eyes stared at the rare child of hers, she knew something bad happened. "What it is, Jellybean?" The tall red hair placed a copy of the news right at her hands, "This is devastating news, well...for you know who." Anastasia read through the newspaper copy, there seems to be in attack on a small hotel that was near the ghetto. She read through the deaths of the young people and one familiar name came to an about.

"Oh..."