If Only I Stopped Here

A/n: How was last chapter 😉 anyways I hope you enjoy this one as well my beautiful readers!

Question of the day: What if reader was not who she is but a very "mean girl" vibe. As in Regina George, from Mean Girls, and Chanel number 1 lol (basically a snobby rich girl and PINK)

Ace quickly widened his eyes as he randomly woke up. He blinked multiple times as his memory came back to his sense and he automatically smiled. "Good morning, beau-" Ace tilted his head but froze as he didn't see you at all. "Huh?" He sat up and looked around, the bathroom lights weren't on, you weren't on the floor, nor around the room. "Uh...Y/n?" Ace flinched at the random moment of your door opening as he just saw you with a pink apron, "Oh, you're awake...me and my dad finished doing breakfast. Let's go eat." Ace blushed and nodded, "Okay!" He quickly got off the bed and follow after you. As he was, he couldn't help but remember last nights encounter, 'Is this my victory? I should've taken a picture of us sleeping together!!! I could've showed it to everyone...' Raising an eyebrow, you gave a small glance towards Ace and quickly stared at him weirdly. The boy was walking with flowers and butterflies popping around his aura. He was too happy for the morning, 'I'm not even going to ask...' you sighed and walked inside the kitchen, "I brought him, papa." Your dad had snapped his 46th metal spoon in half as he only smiled at your way, "Great!" You nodded slowly and sat down on the table, there your mother and Ace talked about you as they both showed the same expression. The bright smile that had always annoyed you since day one....

Or did it really annoyed you?

Your father had sat down as he only ignored Aces presence and showed more affection to you. "My beautiful Princess, I haven't seen you in a long time my heart breaks as days went on, but seeing you for a second made itself heal in a heart beat!" Your eyes widened at the sweet remark from your father, "Papa, why are you being sweeter than ever?" Ace gulped nervously as he knew why your father was acting more extra. 'I'm fucked...'

"Oh Honey! You're being the sweetest! Ace, pass me the syrup." Ace did as told as he continue to be quiet on his seat and only smiled at your way every time you asked if he's okay. Obviously you knew he wasn't as you weren't stupid enough to not notice your fathers death glared he kept sending at Ace. "Dad, will you be taking us to school?" Your father came back to his innocent aura and frown, "Oh no, I've forgotten! I'm sorry sweetheart, but I have a business meeting to attend with a new client!" Your mother gasped, "Is it today? I thought it was tomorrow!" Your father shook his head, "It was, but their boss seems to be making other plans with their business as well..." Your father didn't seem to be happy at this person he called "boss". Your mother sighed in annoyance as she knew who this person is, and why this person did that. 'What a sneaky women she is...damn you mother.' "I'm sure you'll have time for Y/n tomorrow." Your father nodded violently, "Of course! I can take you anywhere you like!" You nodded slowly and continue to eat, "I'll be waiting patiently then..." Your father looked at the time on his watch and widened his eyes, "Seems like I don't have much time...I will be leaving now. Honey, are you ready?" Your mother nodded and stood up, "Y/n, please be a dear and put the dishes away before leaving to school, okay? I promise this will be the last time, we're just in a hurry right now!" Your mother kissed your cheek and ruffled Aces hair before she ran off to get her coat. Your father kissed your forehead and nose as he hugged you so he can flick Ace off behind your back. "Stay safe, okay princess?" You nodded and wave your parents goodbye as they left.

Right as those doors shut closed, Ace finally gasped and sighed in relief, "That was horrifying..." You snorted, "Could feel your fear from a mile away, pretty boy..." Ace blushed, "H-Hey! This is the first time I ever meet my partners parents! In fact, the next day after you know...at their house!" You rolled your eyes, but then came to realize his words, "So Im not your first girlfriend?" Ace paled, "U-Umm, no not really...you're more like my 5th..." You nodded, "Cool." Ace saw how you went silent and continue to eat, "Y-You're not mad are you?" You paused and shook your head, "Why would I be? We both had our own life's. There's nothing for me to be mad at you for." Ace could feel his heart bursting at your words, he really choose the right person. "May I ask how many people you've dated?" You shrug your shoulders and nodded, "Why do you want to know?" "I'm just curious." You sighed and leaned back on your chair, "I've dated 3 guys and 3 girls. One was in the middle of changing their gender. I believe they were my favorite..." Aces jaw dropped, "Y-You like girls too?!"