Oven...how sad

'Something's off...'

Sanji and Puddings laughed with one another while the cake was still in the oven, everything seemed fine and calm, but there was a huge weigh put on you out of nowhere. 'Yeah...something is really off...' walking out of the house, you sat down on the bench that stood outside the porch, pulling out your phone you searched up a certain persons number and called.

There was no answer.

'Don't tell me...' groaning at the thought, you rubbed your head violently and soon calmed down to look at ahead at nothing. 'I thought bringing Mint, Gummy and Marsh would be difficult to deal with...but seems like those two are a no go...' you sighed from annoyance and stood up, but right as you were about to open the door to go inside, you automatically grabbed a gun and quickly fired it behind you.

Turning around you spotted Oven, in shock of your action, "Oh...sorry Oven." Oven shook his head, "That is alright. What are you doing here?" You cursed under your breath, you're fucked. If Oven finds out about your mini "alliance" with the Straw Hat, he'll definitely try to kill you or if he can't—he'll tell Mama about this...

'Damn it...'

"Y/n!" Sanji ran out and there he froze to see you and Oven clearly in shock as to how in the fuck did he find this place so easily. "You shot? Aren't you with them?" You glared at Sanji, "Fuck did you come out here for, dumbass!" Sanji was now confuse even more, "What?! I came out here to see if you're okay!" "Don't shit with me! Oh, you just ruined everything, should I just kill you here?!" "Huh?!"

"..."

"..."

Both Pudding and Oven stared at the two of you arguing, blaming at each other for whatever reason, but Oven did take note...you've betrayed the Charlotte family by working along side with the Straw Hats, who attempted to assassinate Mama.

But in reality, that wasn't the case...you're using those fools to calm down Mama, that's all you care about—nothing else. Mama holds a special spot in you, so anything that could lead her to calm down you are damn sure to do it. Even if it takes to kill one of her sons...

"Y/n, you're a scumbag! You choose to betray us with no second thought?! Mama sees you as her own!" You knew this was coming, especially from this hot headed modafucker that's all about loyalty and sacrifice type of shit...he kinda reminds you of you, but...you're more brutal. "Oven, I'm doing this part for a reason, just because you see me working along side these fools doesn't mean I completely betrayed Mama. I'm doing a work where you can't be a part of. Now...if you don't keep your mouth shut...I might as well kill you?"

"Grrh! You bitch!" Oven quickly ran towards you, causing you to pulled out another gun and kick Sanji away for you to start shooting towards Oven, then quickly dodging once he had gotten closer. Running towards outside of the field, you froze once you noticed that Oven now had Pudding, "Shoot, and I'll kill this traitor too!"

"Really, your sister?"

Oven didn't say anything while Sanji now was in pain, why did you kick him so hard? "You too...move and her neck is broken." Sanji glared at Oven, but then he has been taking notice of your personality, judging by now...you probably careless about the situation. "Y/n, don't shoot! He's actually willing to kill Pudding-chan!" You cringed at the name, "That's right, now come to me!"

"Hell no."

BAM!

"You think I give a single shit about her?" Pudding screamed for how terrified she is...that bullet of yours had made a part of Ovens face explode, this causing for blood to splash on Pudding, she couldn't believe it at all?! Did you really just killed one of Mamas kids?! No, you didn't care about her safety at all?! Pudding slowly turned towards you, and there she felt a cold chill, those eyes of yours...what are they? Why did everything feel so dark and shallow...but you...you had a very dark mist of aura surrounding you, it was worst than before!