"Am I Bothering You...?"

A/n: hehe...it's been a while my beautiful readers! Sorry, I've been really lazy that I just started doing other things, plus all the drama that I've been involved for no reason! Anyways, enjoy this chapter you sexy beast 😩❤️💦

Question of the day: What's your favorite flower, or animal(s)?

A/n's answer: I love any cat related animal, Giraffes and Dinosaurs! Favorite flower: red spider lily

"BRATS LIKE YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT OUT OF THIS WORLD ALIVE FOR EVEN 20 YEARS!!" The captain shouted while all the delinquents lined up with their back straights and hands behind their backs. Your feet started to cramp and you felt really annoyed at the fact that the hot sun was making you sweat bullets. Man, you wish you were Ace right now. Motherfucker doesn't even sweat for crap...your eyes looked at Ace, who was just standing like nothing, 'No sweat to see...' you groan while Kid was close to crouching next to you, but the captain slapped his back making Kid grow a bunch of irk marks on his neck, "STAND UP STRAIGHT, YOU BRAT!" Rolling your eyes you ignored the captain and looked ahead to see the good kids seating on the benches while they laughed at you all. Obviously, they were being spoiled from the very beginning no wonder they wouldn't get in trouble as well.

Now that the captain finally shut the hell up, Garp grabbed anyone from the line and quickly paired them. Making each pair stand next to each other and whatnot, but soon it came to an end to see you standing alone, which Garp only hmd, "I've heard a lot from you when it comes to physical actions...I'll pair you up with Caramel. Caramel!" Caramel quickly stood up and made his way next to Garp, the older man explained the tall male a few things in which he obviously agreed and quickly stood next to you.

"It's nice to see you again." "Shut up."

Ace glared at Caramel in which Sabo, his partner, gave him an awkward stare, "You should stop doing that. He might actually kill us." "Shut up, I'm still mad at you." Sabo rolled his eyes, "I thought we already talked this out, Ace. Besides, we should not be fighting over a girl-" "Yeah, but this girl actually made BOTH of us feel "love", Sabo!" Sabo was taken back at Aces words, feeling tense for incase if Koala heard him, "Shut up, don't be shouting that shit out loud!! And she didn't make me feel "loved" at all, you dumb ass! She's just a hot girl that gave me attention and my stupid ass hormones fucking liked that!" Ace groan, "You're a huge liar, you fuck face!" Sabo sighed, "Fine, you want to know the truth?"

Kid cursed underneath his breath while Law stood with an annoyed face, "There's no fucking way they're paired up again..." Kid scuffed, "You got some against him?" Law looked at Kid with a glare, "Dont talk to me." "Fuck you just say?" Kid and Law now stood close to each other while they both now glared at each other, "This shit is your fault! None of this would've been happening if your dumbass didn't kick me!" Law silently shook his head and pushed Kids face away from his, "I wasn't planning to kick your stupid ass! But hey, fate did." Kid grabbed into Laws collar and pulled him towards him, "You-" Law pushed Kid away from him again, "I don't care why you're angry, but whatever we're about to do, I ain't holding back, Eustass-ya." Kid laughed, "Fuck you."

Killer stood with his arms crossed above his shoulders, he kept staring at you just incase you looked tired of that Caramel guy was bothering you in anyway. Killer brought an extra water just in case you needed one, but so far Caramel bitch face was getting on his way, which was clearly pissing him off. Zoro was seating down on the dirt next to Killer while staring at him with sleepy eyes, "You're staring at her way too long..." Killer flinched and looked down at Zoro, "What are you saying?" Zoro shook his head, "Nothing..." Killer sighed and went back to staring, 'Why am I scared...? There should be no one to be getting in between us, Y/n. I'm sorry that I'm a coward...' Killer tightened his grip of his fists making Zoro just stare at his hands, 'so he actually likes her too...'