A Time of My Life?

Question of the day:

If you were the leader of a gang, in my story, what is one thing you well order your team to do.

Me: Unknown 😏

Friday

After the fiasco at the seers small shop, the boys had walked out in silence. It had made you questioned their actions as they were just talkative before the event you've just wondered about. Although, in all honesty you didn't care. You walked out first as they followed you like dogs. You weren't too bothered by it, but Heat made his way next to you and lead you to the event of the cars.

'Y/n becoming a world class criminal...?' Kid clicked his tongue in annoyance and took a small glance at your back view, 'It doesn't make sense.' Killer looked at Kids movement, because he walked next to him, and began to wonder of the seers words. 'We should not get the future enemy angry.' Killer quickly pulled out his phone and texted Law the new information. Law responded in all caps, in short words, he's angry.

"5 tickets." Kid quickly paid the entry as you walked in and automatically got stares from everyone. It seems like you're the only female in the area so far. Gulping silently, Kid wrapped his arm around your shoulders and leaned down to your ear, "Just stay next to me, and you're safe." He whispers. You gave him a side glance and spotted a smirk on his face. Looking away from the man, you walked next to Kid as his three comrades followed after the two of you.

"Kid brought another chick...."

"Not even surprise by that..."

"She's hot..."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Why does her face look kinda familiar to someone..."

"Almost like...Anastasias."

"You're right...!"

"But that can't be true."

"Yeah, you're right."

Once Kid spotted a comfortable area to sit, he let you get comfortable and looked at Heat, "Are you going to do anything?" Heat shook his head, "Good. Stay with her. I have to go see the cars." Heat nodded and watched Kid walk away to the road. Raising an eyebrow, Heat shrugged his shoulders and continue to look at the cars from afar. Killer and Wire walked away to get food, so it was just you. Sitting with your back straight, you crossed your arms and legs and looked around at the people. You've notice that some still started at you. One was a handsome man, black hair, piercings all over his face, tattoos on possibly all over his body. The man next to him had shaded glasses, black mask covering his mouth and nose, black short hair, tattoos filling his arms that were naked to the eyes. Almost looking like a body guard to the first man that keeps staring at you. Looking away, you finally saw a female. She was glaring at you with her cigarette hanging between her lips. She was gorgeous indeed, blue hair, pale, brown eyes, gorgeous body shape, and of course she was surrounded by suspicious looking man.

'It's not like she's in trouble...' Standing up, Heat looked up at you with a suspicious stare, "Where are you going?" Shrugging your shoulders you looked down at his crouching form, "I wanna walk around." "You can't! There's dangerous people around..." "Then come with me-I don't know." Heat quickly walked behind you as you made your way to the food courts that stood near the racing ring. It wasn't full, surprisingly, so you enjoyed the quick service and sat near the fence to look at the cars. Heat began to get worried as he was trying to take you back to the seating area. He felt worried as all the males, in the room, kept staring at your form. "We should go back..." "But I like it here?" Heat gulped, "It's a nice area, but not the people that are around. For your safety, I prefer seating where we were before..." Heat scratched his cheek as he looked around at the males. You bit the last piece of your snack and huffed. Kid seemed to be too interested in his conversation with a male that they both stared at the cars engine. Killer was next to them, but he kept staring dead at your eyes. You felt awkward and tugged on to Heats shirt. "You're right, let's go." Heat raised an eyebrow but quickly took the chance and pulled you to the seating arrangements. "What changed your mind?" You shrugged your shoulders, "I felt weird from all the stares...sorry for not listening." Heat chocked on his saliva, 'She apologized?!' "It's fine." You hmd and looked at your phone until the race started.