What If There's More Than a Feeling?

A/n: IM BACK AHAHAGAHAHAAH....

Uhh...

Anyways, hopefully you didn't die on me!!! You guys had better drank water already!!!

Question of the day: Name your favorite color!

(Friday)

Looking down at your feet, you ignored the stares, of every person passing by, that gave you odd stares. You didn't care much about them, so you just quietly looked at nothing while thinking of Killer. What did you do wrong? Why doesn't he want to talk to you? Why are you so desperate for him? To just look at you. To just smile for you. Or even better, to talk with you. Squinting your eyes you bit the inside of your cheek and quietly continue to wait for the male. It didn't took long once he got out with clothes on. "D-Did i took long?" Shaking your head slowly, you looked straight at his beautiful blue eyes and stood there. Killer felt uncomfortable at your action and cleared his throat, "Let's go to my room..." "No, let's go buy things." Killer blinked twice and just stared at your form walking away. His mouth hanged wide open at your remark that he never expected coming from you. He quickly came back to his sense and ran after you, "H-Hold up, maybe we should go eat somewhere! Where we can't be seen!" Stoping on your tracks, you glared at Killer, "You don't want to be seen with me?" Killer sweat violently, "Yes-I mean no!" Widening your eyes, you bit your button lip and nodded. Killer paled as he didn't know what to do or say. 'Crap, I messed up!!! I want to be with you-I'm just scared of that gummy guy!!!' Walking forward, Killer frown at your depressed aura. He looked around and groan before he ruffled his curly baby locks and catches up to you, "We can go eat rice soup. I was planning to meet Kid and the rest there." Killer looked at you for your reaction, but he silently cried at how worst it got. 'I NEVER STRUGGLED PLEASING A GIRL!??' Killer gulped nervously as he began to fiddle his fingers with one another behind his back. "We can take the longer route to talk..." You relaxed and nodded, in which Killer sighed in relief, but also cried in fear at the same time.

Oh, he's getting ready to help plan his death with Gummy....

"Why have you been ignoring me?" Killer continue to look forward with a plain expression as you also did the same. People around gasped at how gorgeous the two(couple) looked in their point of view. Killer is a handsome man and you are a beautiful young lady. "I...was embarrassed to look at you." Slightly widening your eyes, you looked at Killer as he only continue to look ahead, "Why would you be embarrassed?" His blue orbs looked at you as his face expression only stood still as if he was bored, but you knew he wasn't feeling like that. He was just serious, and mad for a reason. "I attacked with you being involved. I should've been smarter with my choices." Looking away with taking a deep sigh. You now looked ahead and didn't respond back. It's not because you didn't want to, but because you didn't know what to say. Killer and you now stopped walking once the two of you entered an alleyway that lead towards the place you're currently trying to reach. "I probably sound stupid." "Yeah, you do." Killer chock, "Y-You weren't supposed to agree..." "But it's the truth. Why would you be embarrassed over that? I already know what you do, so stop acting like a little bitch and act who you really are." Killer widened his eyes, "How did you know?" You scuffed, "It's obvious. I could see how splendid you look at seeing someone being punched, or getting what they deserve. Even if you pretend that it was "wrong". You're not the type to study for the future. You're not the type to stop a fight that doesn't involve your friends. You enjoy seeing others you hate mad. You like the way Kid does his violent choices. You're not a gentleman. You're a pervert like any other-" Killer punched the wall behind you as his fist was close to your face. Killer looked at you with a very serious face as you just looked at him with a bored expression. "Stop." Wind began to blow the evening time as your hair flow in front of your face. Killer and you stood in the same position and just glared at one another your own way. 'I don't feel scared...' Killer came back to his sense and quickly pulled away, "S-Sorry!" Looking at him plainly, you shook your head and looked at the cracked wall behind you. Killer gulped at the sight of your fingers brushing the messed up wall. "What are you doing?"