Thank you, and goodbye.

Hello, all of my beautiful lovely readers.

First I just want to thank you all for how much love and support you have given to me and this story, I know I've said it before but I really hadn't meant for this story to blow up like it did. I kind of started it as a fun little idea I had, and as all of the comments on chapter two love to point out, it has gotten so much bigger than that, and that is all because of you guys. you have made this story what it is, and I thank all of you for that.

Having said that, I have kind of written this story to a point where I don't like what I'm writing anymore. I started writing to update instead of writing for these characters to grow and so everything feels very rushed and very haphazard. That's not to say I no longer love this story, because I do. I still love the Idea and the Characters that I have created, but I can do better. I can make these characters deeper than the cheap over used backstories and predictable personality traits. 

So that brings me to goodbye. This version of this story will stay up until the new one is written, or if enough people ask, I will leave it up and retitle it. The new version is currently underway, with multiple chapters already written and so many plot twists and turns already planned. I already like this new version better and I am so excited for you all to read it. 

So this version is officially over, I know I said I may upload one last chapter to close us out, but I honestly cannot find inspiration for the life of me on that chapter. So for my old readers who have inspired me from the beginning, I' sorry you don't get the ending that you wanted. and to the knew readers that binge read this story the day you found it, I'm sorry to be one of those stories that you won't get the satisfaction of an ending to. But to both groups new and old, better things are just around the corner and I can't wait to show you who these characters really are.

I love you guys. see you in the next book.