16

As expected, the little slept through the plane ride. Even part of the car ride as well.

"Come on, bug" Justin whispered. "Were almost home, and Kelsey wants to see you"

"'M hungry" Casey mumbled, causing the dominant to chuckle.

"Ok, I believe Cally ordered pizza"

"Pizza?" He sat up. Justin laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Are you awake now?"

Casey nodded vigorously, "what kind of pizza?"

"I'm not sure"

"But there is pizza?" The little questioned intently.

"Were here" Justin smiled, before climbing out of the car.

"Is there pizza or not?" Casey yelled after him.

"Get out of the car brat" Kelsey stuck her head in the door.

"Kells, he promised me pizza"

"We haven't order it yet babe, now get out of the car before mom has a heart attack"

Slowly Casey climbed out of the car. He was immediately pulled into a hug by a short blonde woman, she had a strong grip for such a thin frame. Her height came just below his. Her platinum hair pulled into a messy bun on top of her head.

"Oh, my baby" she cried, "you're so big, I thought I would never get to see you again"

"Hi, Aunt Cally" he whispered. He was extremely awkward. He didn't generally like hugs, even in little mode, and the only time be could enjoy one, is if it came from his daddy.

Her eyes traced his features, for a few seconds, before smiling.

"Your mother would be so proud of you"

"Mom" Kelsey shook her head as the littles eyes began to tear. Justin quickly walked over. He crouched in front of him, taking his hands.

"Hey, look here, princess" he smiled, "there's those pretty eyes" he said softly "you're momma would be so proud of you, look at how far you've gotten, you made it all the way back home and you're not even 18 yet" the boys hands were visibly shaking, as he listened to Justin, "you are so much stronger than him, you know that?"

When casey nodded slowly he smiled.

"He has nothing on you, because you did all of this," he motioned aroud them, "without him" Justin then looked deeply into his eyes, "and she would be and is so proud of you"

The tears fell rapidly down Casey's cheeks. He pulled his arms tightly around Justin's neck, burying his face into the crook. Justin wrapped his arms tightly around his waist, holding The little's body close, as he slowly rocked them.

Tears welled up in Cally's eyes. She had an arm around her daughter, who had a hand resting gently on the boys shoulder.

"Its OK mom, you didn't know" Kelsey whispered.

"Yeah" Cally whispered back.

Casey and Justin's bags were being moved inside. And slowly, everything was out, and ready for the car to leave.

"I have an idea!" Kelsey suddenly exclaimed, wanting to ease the tension. "Why don't you show casey his surprise, while we order pizza"

Cally nodded in agreement, before wiping her eyes.

"That's a great idea" She smiled.

"Case?" Justin said softly, to which the boy nodded.

Justin stood up, taking the littles hand, and pulling him to the front door. Once inside Casey didn't get much chance to look around before he was pulled up the stairs.

Down the hall near the very end, sat a white door. 'Princey' written in cursive, colored in a pastel rainbow.

"Its locked" the little complained when he tried to open it.

"It is?" Justin exclaimed, "well unless we find a key, it will have to remain a mystery" He sighed.

The little then got an idea reaching around his neck for the key Hannah had given him that morning. Carefully he placed it in the lock and turned it slowly. Hearing the click, he smiled victoriously.

"Well... Open it" Justin urged. Inside the room was a littles Paradise. There were stuffier covering a white wooden crib, the side pulled down. There were baby blues and purple's all over. The walls were a soft pastel Grey with white clouds. The wooden floors came in from the hall, but it was covered by a soft pastel pink carpet.

The window on the far wall was huge, letting natural light flow through.

To the right there was a white door, on it had a sign that read "potty room". Hanging behind the door was Casey's list of rules, painted neatly in a simplistic cursive.

Casey stood in awe. He didn't move, he couldn't. His mouth hung open as he stood frozen with his hand still on the door handle.

"Do you like it?" Justin questioned, snapping Casey out of his trance. quickly he turned around and tackled  him in a hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you" he shouted, jumping excited around the room, finally falling back again the stuffies in the crib, "I love it"

"I'm glad, baby" Justin laughed, leaning on the door frame.

"My stuffies have to meet" Casey's eyes widened when he remembered his other stuffies.

"After lunch, princey" Justin smiled.

"Ok, Daddy" Casey smiled back, running over and hugging him again. "Thank you"

"You're welcome bug but you should really thank Jaiden and Hannah" Justin hugged back before kneling in front of the smaller boy "Jaid designed all of this and Hannah made it all happen"

"Really!" Casey squealed.

"Yep, Jordan even helped a little" Justin smiled at the excited look on his littles face.

Casey squealed once more looking around.

"I love it" he stated for the eighth time  since he opened the door.

"I know you do baby" Justin chuckled.

"You need to know if two more times" Casey stated, before another 'I love it' slipped from his lips.

"Why is that little fox?" Justin questioned. He was still squaring with his arms around Casey's waist, looking up at him, with his chin resting on the little's tummy.

"Because i've only said it 9 times, I need to make it even, or a multiple of five"

"what are you A math magician now?" Justin chuckled, he had been doing that a lot today he realized.

"Nope, just OCD" Casey replied, then "hey Daddy?"

"Yes baby" Justin sighed, knowing what was coming.

"I love it" Casey grinned. Justin rolled his eyes.

"I love you"

Casey was about to reply bug got cut off.

"Boys lunch" Cally yelled up the stairs.

So Casey just smiled, kissing Justin's cheek before running away down the stairs, before the older boy could process what had happened.

Heeeeyyyyy.

I'm sorry for the late update, I explained it in my authority notes, anyhow I am back now and will update as soon as I can think of a way to link what I want to happen to now. I think I have an idea, but you might hate me for it. Lol

But you will probably get another chapter by the end of the week.

Love you guys.