Human.

Hello all. As we all know, the world is a really fucked up place right now. People are dying, and not just from Corona. People of color are struggling, fighting for their lives for something as simple as leaving their houses.

I will say, I'm not the most educated on the subject matter. I know a black man lost his life to a white police officer who crushed his windpipe, while 3 other officers watched. I know if he were white it wouldn't have happened. And I know that, that in itself is absolutely ridiculous.

We should not have to fight for everyone to be treated as a human. Melanin should not be the determinant of if you have rights or not, and people should not be dying in the hands of those who are supposed to protect us.

As a white woman, I've never experienced that prejudice, and I really wish that no one had to, and yet here we are with another life lost in a country that was supposed to be free.

Since the older generations don't seem to be capable of ending this on their own, we have to step up, and do everything we can to end this, because no one is defined by their skin.

Please do what ever you can to help, sign a petition, donate, post, because this has to end with us. This should be something our future generations learn about in history books and never have to experience for themselves.

Melanin does not define a person.

Children should not be afraid to play outside.

And no one should have to die because of their skin.

Black lives matter because they are human, and they shouldn't have to fight for that.

I love you all, please stay safe.