Important

Hey, I know this isn't the update you were hoping for, but it is important for the future of this book, so please read this if it's not too much trouble.

It is currently 1am the night before I'm supposed to start school and I can't sleep. I just keep thinking about this book, and everything I want to do with it, but I am stuck. I've written myself into a whole that I'm not sure how to get out of.

The truth is I dont like this book, I don't like the way everything was rushed in the beginning, or where we ended up. Only two of the characters have a backstory really, and there are so many holes in this plot line if you pulled one thread it would break. I rushed into this, thinking it would be a fun thing to write to pass time, and I never expected the support I would get on it. I didn't expect anyone to read and now thousands of read later, I feel like I'm letting people down by posting chapters that I'm not proud of.

So that is why the next chapter will be a temporary ending. I am going to go back through and start over. I want to fix all the plot holes, slow things down and really expand on who these characters are supposed to be.

I will leave this version up until the new one is finished, but I just wanted to give you all a proper explanation for this shitty ending you're about to get, and I'm really sorry for those of you who like this version, I hope you will come with me on this new adventure.

All the love.❤❤❤