21

Don't forget to ask questions on the Character Q&A! Ill answer any and all! Enjoy

After watching about three movies both boys were passed out, cuddling together, on the couch. Both exhausted, and in need of rest. Kelsey seemed to sense this as she walked in the house, keys in hand, and she smiled at the two.

She motioned for the two girls behind her to be quiet as they followed her to the kitchen.

"Who's that?" One of them whispered, sitting at the counter while kelsey opened the fridge and took out the milk.

"That, my child, is the cutest teenager in all of existence" Kelsey replied, pulling a glass from the cupboard and setting it by the milk before begining to pour it.

"Hey" the other girl exclaimed, causing Kelsey to laugh and quickly shoosh her.

"It's Casey, they've had a rough few days, and need the sleep" Kelsey took a sip from her milk. Just then there was a light clump, that came from where the boys were sleeping, before a blur shot down the hall and to the bathroom. "Case?" Kelsey asked concerned before moving to follow the figure.

The sounds of Casey's breakfast leaving his stomach were the only sounds heard, as Kelsey poked her head into the bathroom.

"Oh, baby" She sighed, seeing him kneeling infront of the toilet, holding on for dear life as his stomach emptied.

Justin was only just waking up, from the quick jerk of the boy leaving his arms. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up, moving to find the small boy that was once sniluggled into him.

"Hi sleepy head" one of the girls in the kitchen smiled as he walked in, he looked up.

"Hi Soph, Minnie" he mumbled before opening his mouth to ask if they had seen his baby, but Sophie beet him to it.

"He ran down the hall and from the sounds if it is currently empting his guts into the guest bathroom."

Justin opened his mouth to say something, but another loud noise of Casey puking stopped him and he turned and walked in that direction.

He poked his head into the bathroom to see Casey crying over the toilet and Kelsey gently rubbing his back.

"Baby" he whispered. Causing the boy to jump.

"I'm sorry" he cried.

"It's OK baby, it's not your fault" Justin went to him, sitting on his other side.

"Are you alright babe? Got it all out for now?" Kelsey asked, and Casey nodded smally.

"Come on baby, let's get you some 7 up" Justin pulled the boy into his arms and stood. Casey wrapped his limbs around him like a koala, and let silent tears roll into his neck. as he tried to calm down.

As they reached the kitchen, he heard light charter, but didn't bother to look up. Kelsey came in with a wash cloth soon after, helping him wipe the sweat from his face.

"Hi girls" Justin said softly, working around them as he made a sippy cup of 7 up.

"Hey Jay" they both said.

Casey finally looked up, to meet the eyes of two girls, staring back at him. One offered a small smile as the other  just looked at him with curiosity.

The one who smiled seemed to be the prepier of the two, having her long black hair with the tips bleached to a platinum blonde, pulled into a high ponytail. Her eyes were a piercing gray, popping against her tanned skin. She wore a black summer dress, that hung from her shoulders, and the straps to her sports bra were easily visible. Despite the fact that she was wearing heels, she was still shorter than Kelsey.

Her twin, had similar long black hair, but it had not gone through the torture of bleach, also pulled into a ponytail. Her eyes were a piercing blush gray, piping just as much against her olive skin. 'Her twin must go outside more' Casey thought as he continued to study their appearances. She wore skinny jeans that perfectly fit her long legs.  She also wore a white 'treat people with kindness' hoodie, that Casey wanted, and black converse high tops.

"Hi" the preppy one grinned.

"You look really familiar" the other looked at him closer, leaning onto the island they were staring at each other across from.

"Mia, enough" Kelsey sighed.

"Casey, this is Mia and Sophie, the twins my mom called about the first time you talked to her" Justin rubbed his back as he stared at the two, "girls this is Casey, be nice"

"I'm always nice" Sophie said, almost sounding offended.

"I wasn't talking to you" Justin said staring at Mia, as she stared at Casey who stared back.

Sophie nudges her sister, who snapped out of her staring contest and looked at her, then to Justin, mumbling "huh? oh, yeah yeah"

"Anyway, the girls are here to talk to you about songs for the party" Kelsey butted in, which caused Sophie to light up.

"Right, let's go to the living room" Justin rubbed the sleep from his eyes before leading Casey back to the couch, by his hand.

Justin sat, and Casey layed down, resting his head in Justin's lap and curling into a ball. Kelsey placed blanket over him before sitting at his feet.  The twins sat on the other side of the sectional.

"So, could you write a song?" Mia asked, knowing her sister has been talking about the idea since they started talking about the party.

"In two weeks?" Justin asked. He was playing with Casey's hair that was getting kind of long and beginning to curl.

"You don't have to" Sophie stated quickly, a little disappointed.

"We'll see, do you have any back up ideas?" He asked.

"We really liked your cover of half a heart" Sophie suggested.

"You want me to sing a song about heartbreak at your 15 birthday party?" Justin asked almost teasingly.

"No" Mia answered, nudging her twin.

"Maybe, something by Ed Sheeran?"

"Who all do you listen to? Both of you?"

"Ed Sheeran,"

"5 seconds of summer"

"One direction"

"Panic at the disco"

"Why don't we"

"Dan and Shay"

"Taylor Swift"

"Ok OK" Justin exclaimed, forgetting half of what was just thrown out. They took turns with artist they like, "we'll figure out a few songs" he laughed, before looking down to Casey, who was letting out soft snores, fast asleep.

___

I have gotten nothing done today because I promised you guys this would be out, but I did it, and im proud of myself.

So that was the twins, each based around people I know, sort of. Sophie is the preppy one and Mia is a typical teen.

Anyway I hope you liked this I worked hard to write it for you, and dont forget to ask questions on the character Q&A!

Love you guys! ❤