8

I just want to thank you guys for reading this, I know its not the best on here, but it means a lot that you choose my story. Chapter shorter than usual, sorry in advance. anyway, enjoy.

Casey sat with a pout on his face, facing a white corner, on a stool in the hotel. He could hear Justin messing around in the kitchen, but he knew better than to look.

Justin may be new to this whole thing, but he knows how time out works.  They had been home for about half an hour, and Casey had been sitting there since they got back.

Ten more minutes passed before Justin walked up to him.

"Well..." He said, crouching next to the boy. Tears had stained his cheeks, and   blood tricks down his arms from where his finger nails dug into them. "Lunch is ready"

Casey nodded, looking down.

"Wanna tell me what you did to get you here?" Justin asked softly.

"I hurt someone" Casey mumbled.

"And is that what good little boys do?"

Casey shook his head, tears prickleing his eyes again.

"Don't cry bug" he whispered softly, wiping the tears new and old from his eyes. "Come on, then" he took his hands and stood.

Casey followed him nothing less of willingly. He was sat at the large bar in the middle of the kitchen. Justin sat a sandwich cut in triangles  in front of him, a small bag of dorittos next to it.

"Are you allergic to anything?" Justin asked, leaning on the counter across from him.

"Bananas" Casey said.

"I don't think I put any bananas in your sandwhich so we should be good" Casey stared at it for a moment. Contomplateing his next question carefully. Even in little mode, he was cautious.

"Jay Jay?" He said smally.

"Yes bug?"

"can you cut the crust off?"

"Of course baby"

The little turned a deep crimson at the new nickname. He tried his best to hide his face, but Justin has already seen him and chuckled.

"All done" he placed the plate back in front of the little. The plastic clapped lightly when it came in contact with the counter top.

"Thank you" Casey mumbled.

After lunch, the duo watched disney movies. Casey had fallen asleep ten minutes into the second movie. Head resting gently on Justin's lap. He played with the boys hair as he watched the movie til the end.

He would never admit this to anyone but Kelsey and Casey but he loves Disney and pixar. he took any excuse he could to watch them, and sometimes on breaks, Kelsey will bring a stack of old movies and they will binge watch them.

After the movie finished, Justin decided to move Casey to the bed. He had to leave for his concert, and Kelsey offered to watch him. He didn't feel comfortable leaving the little alone for a few hours, where his phone was taken by Madison, ten minutes before a show.

"Bug, wake up, you need to go to bed" he whispered, brushing hair out of the boys face. "Come on Bug" the little began to stir slightly before burring his face in his legs once more. "Bug" he sang softly.

"5 more minutes, please Daddy" Justin's heart spiked at the name, but brushed it off.

'He's just sleepy' he told himself. 'He doesn't know what he's saying'

but Justin felt a rush of excitement from a simple word leaving the small boys innocent lips. He needed to do some research, but he knew deep down, that boy was his.

"Come on bug, move to the bed for me" Casey nodded, sleepily.

"Ok daddy" again the rush hit his chest, Justin couldn't help the smile creeping on his lips.

"I'll carry you, you just gotta help me, OK?" Casey nodded once more, sitting up. Justin stood then picked up the boy. He placed him under the covers of the king sized bed. Kissing his forehead head before leaving the room.

There was a knock on the door.

"Just a second" he called before turning off Netflix. He flipped to a random channel before opening the door. "Hello Kells"  she smirked.

"You were watching disney weren't you" he frowned trying to hide the evidence he was lying.

"Me? What makes you think that?"  He asked crossing his arms.

"Cause A. Casey loves Disney so he could have easily talked you into it, B. You don't look bored out of you mind, and C. Your attempt to hide it landed you on a golf game" she pointed. He groaned, silently cursing himself for not checking the channel he put on.

"Whatever, I gotta go" he grumbled, kissing her cheek before closing the door behind him.

It took about an hour for Casey to wake up. Surpriseingly he remembered what happened between sleeping on the couch and in the bed. He hoped to god Justin wouldn't be weirder out, and would let him explain.

"Jay" he called, stumbling into the living area.

"Nope just me" Kelsey looked up from her book. He suddenly burst into tears. "Oh baby what's wrong?"

"I did something bad kells" he sobbed, wrapping himself in his cousins arms. "Now he hates me, and its all my fault"

"Im sure he doesn't hate you, what happened?" She played with his hair.

"I think I called him daddy"