19

Waking up was the biggest mistake of Casey's day, just starting a chain of cringy and awkward events from there, otherwise known as his first day of therepy.

It started with him waking up on Justin's chest, extremely stressed from the night before so not in little space. Justin's chest rose and fell peacefully as he slept, and arm wrapped securely around his waist so he couldn't get up even if he wanted to.

Eventually though, the need to pee was to strong, and he had to wake his older boyfriend.

"Jay" he whispered softly, staring up at his face. Justin moved slightly, adjusting his arm around the smaller boy, "Jay" Casey mumbled, poking his side.

"5 more minutes bug" Justin grumbled in his morning voice.

"Jay!" Casey whined, "I gotta pee"

"Then go" Justin replied in a grumble, not making any move to let the little go.

"I would but you're holding me like I hold my stuffies" Casey laughed.

"In a death grip," Justin replied, smiling softly.

"Exactly" Casey grumbled.

"Leave the door open" Justin mumbled, releasing Casey from his grip.

"But it's weird" Casey complained, walking into the bathroom.

"I've changed your diaper" Justin called to him. His arm drapped over his eyes, blocking out the sun.

"That's different" Casey flushed before turning on the sink to wash his hands.

"How so? Its still you is it not?"

"Yes,  but its a different, more innocent variation of me" Casey walked back to the bed crawling in and laying back on Justin's chest, "like, aunt Cally gave me baths when I was a baby, but that doesn't mean I'm going to change infront of her now"

"Kelce and I change in front of each other"

"You've known each other since you were like four-"

"Three"

"Whatever, my point is, you've known her forever and even you two close the door when you go to the bathroom"

"Fair enough but I can also trust her to be on her own, and not do something stupid" Justin streatched, before laying back down, and watching casey move to the closet.

"Really, cause she asked me If I wanted to get matching tattoos yesterday" Casey quirked an eyebrow.

"She's not hurting herself or others" Justin sighed, and casey did the same, abandoning the closet and crawling onto Justin's lap, curling up to his chest.

"I don't mean to" he whispered, feeling his emotions rising and needing to keep them down.

"I know baby, but every time you slip up and do something you'll regret, you don't just hurt yourself, you hurt me, you hurt Kelsey, you hurt Cally, because we all care about you, and we feel like when you slip, we failed you" Justin rubbed his back gently, playing with his slightly curly locks with his other hand.

"I'm sorry" Casey mumbled through tears, clutching to Justin's t-shirt.

"Don't be sorry honey, we know you're trying, and today is the next step to that" Justin kissed his head before glancing at the clock, "speaking of, we need to get dressed" Justin patted his bum, signaling for him to get up.

Casey got off of the older boy, wiping his eyes quickly, before going back to the closet.

He pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, with a pale blue jumper, smiling at his choice before moving into the bathroom.

"Jay?" He called gently begining to remove his pants, looking over the bandages on his thigh.

"Yeah, babe?" Justin called back, still looking for his own clothes.

"Will you clean them for me?" Casey mumbled from the door way.

"Of course baby" Justin walked over, "come here" he said before gently placing him on the counter.

"Well doesn't this seem familiar" Casey smiled, while Justin gently began looking for the end of the bandages. He looked up at the comment, and smiled.

"Yeah, but now I can do this" he leaned in and kissed all over the boys face, causing him to giggle, before planting one lingering, sweet kiss on the boys lips.

Casey blushed furiously, as the older man went back to looking for the end of the bandages.

Later that morning, when both boys were dressed, and Casey's cuts were taken care of, they both ate and headed out the door.

The car ride was quiet, the radio hummed softly, along with the pur of the engine. Their hands intertwined. over the center console, Justin's thumb rubbing patterns into the back of Casey's hand. The world blurring past as Casey focused only on the feeling of Justin's fingers, holding his, and brushing patterns into his hand.

As Justin pulled into a car park, infront of a bland looking building, Casey began to realize the world around him.

"Come on, baby" Justin whispered, pulling his hand away from the boy.

The two got out of the car, Casey walking over to Justin and wrapping himself under the man's arms.

They walked into the building, where a lady sat behind the desk.

"Hello" she smiled.

"Hello, we have an appointment with Dr. Diaz"  Justin smiled.

"Casey Summers?" She asked kindly.

"Yes Ma'am" Justin smiled.

"He will be right out" They nodded before taking a seat, leaning into each other with their hands intertwined.

"His name is Dr. Tom Diaz" Justin mumbled.

"I don't like his name"

Justin chuckled softly, "I've known him since he and his wife moved in next to my mom with their two daughters"

"How old are they?"

"15, but they've lived there since they were 6" Justin smiled, "they're like my little sisters, they're so sweet, and funny, and oddly obsessed with my music" he laughed on the last part, while Casey only smiled.

They didn't notice the man walking down the back hall with his nose in a clipboard until he called, "Casey Summers" both boys looked up, hearing the name, but the smaller froze.

"Tom" Justin stood and hugged the man, while Casey kept his head down, hoping to everything there was, weather he believed it or not, that this man did not recognize him. "This is-"

The man gasped, and Casey looked up  slowly, lip pulled tightly between his teeth as he tried his very hardest to keep all the emotions down so he didn't cry.

"Casey?" The name sounded wrong rolling off the man's chapped lips, he stood back but stared hard.

"Case," Justin nudged his shoulder, Casey didn't move only stared at the man. "Casey, don't be rude" Justin's voice was hard staring down at the little, who was finding it harder to hold in his tears of anger and frustration, fear and sadness. "Casey James, say hello"

"Hi, Dad"
________

Hello, it's been what? A month now? Lol sorry, I honestly forgot I need to update this. I also didn't exactly know how to end this chapter, obviously I figured something out, but it took me a
while.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter that was most definitely not worth the month wait, and I'll see you in the next one.

Also leave comments! I love to read them, and try to answer all of them!

Love you, guys ❤