28

Important note at the end please read!!!

"I dont want to go to bed!" Casey screamed, having slipped into little space for the first time in weeks. Justin was now able to walk and take care of himself, so Kelsey let him do his own thing.

"Baby, now is not the time to be throwing a tantrum, now come get in bed with me, before I have to punish you," Justin sighed tiredly. It was almost midnight and he had been struggling to get the cranky little into  bed for half an hour.

"Fuck you!" Casey screamed, and he was quickly pushed against the bed with his hands pinned down and his face pressed into the mattress.

"Would you like to say that again little one?" Justin seethed into the boys ear. Realizing his mistake, Casey shook his head quickly as tears pricked his eyes. "I didn't think so, now, get in bed and we will discuss punishments in the morning, yes?" Casey nodded best he could, before Justin let him up and he scrambled under the covers.

Justin turned off the lights and climbed into his side of the bed. He attempted to pull Casey into him, but he struggled away.

Justin sighed and let him be, falling into a somewhat peaceful sleep.

***

Justin woke up the next morning with his nose buried in Casey's hair, and said boy curled up on his chest.

He smiled softly and pulled him impossibly closer. When the boy began to stir, he didn't let go.

"Good morning, bug," Justin hummed into his hair.

"Good morning," Casey mumbled, before the memory of what had happened last night flashed in his mind. "'M sorry, daddy."

"I know baby, you were just tired," Justin hummed, "we still have to punish you though."

"OK," he mumbled sadly into the mans chest and it broke Justin's heart, but he knew what the boy was doing, and he wouldn't fall for it.

"How about 5 spanks with the paddle and timeout while I fix breakfast, hm?" Justin hummed. Casey whimpered, buf nodded anyway, crawling out of the bed, and beginning to strip off his pajamas pants.

Justin smiled softly at the sad looking boy, before also getting up and walking to the closet for the paddle. Once the item was retrieved he sat on the edge of the bed and parted his legs for his grumpy little to lay across.

Once he was somewhat comfortable Justin began the rules of punishment, "five spanks, that's all, I want you to count each one, and apologize afterwards, understood?"

Casey nodded, receiving a pinch to his panties clad bum.

"Words little one," Justin scolded.

"Yes sir," Casey whispered.

The first hit was quick and Casey almost didn't register it as a hit, but soon realized when the sting was evident on his tanned skin. (I can't  remember if I said his skin tone but I am just now realizing he is half Hispanic, so he would technically have a little bit of tan to him)

"One," he cried out on instinct.

The hits got harder as it went on, and Casey's cries got louder.

Once he hit five he apologized profusely, while sobbing.

Justin gently kissed away his tears, as he walked them down the stairs and to the time out corner.

"You need to stand here while I make breakfast, OK love? Then we can talk about it and we can eat," Justin said gently to the still sobbing sub.

Casey nodded obediently, loosening his death grip on Justin's shirt so the older boy could walk away.

Casey sat there for twenty minutes while Justin made waffles. When Justin finally came to get him, he had reduced his cries to little sniffles. 

"Are you ready to talk my love?"

Casey nodded, lifting his arms signaling he wanted to be held. Justin complied easily picking the boy into his arms.

He carried the boy to the kitchen table, sitting him on his lap after taking his own seat.

"Can you tell me why I had to punish you?" He asked softly.

"I cursed," Casey whispered. Tears sprung to his eyes again and his lip wobbled.

"Not only did you curse, you cursed at me," Justin stated. He was looking down at the little, and seeing his lips quiver made him want to hold the boy until he could never feel pain again. "I hate hurting you baby, but you know you can't do that."

"I'm sorry daddy, I didn't mean too! I was sleepy and grumpy and I didn't mean to yell," the boy cried.

"Hey, baby, shh, its OK, I know you didn't mean it, I don't love you any less because of it, its alright," Justin cooed, he hated seeing his boy upset. "I think you've learned your lesson, let's eat breakfast now, yeah? I made your favorite."

"Waffle faces?" The little sniffled.

"Yes waffle faces," Justin smiled. The
rest of the morning was spent eating waffles and watching movies.

Justin found it amazing that with a simple conversation everything goes back to normal. Or so he thought.

***

Hello,  I am back with new inspiration. A lot happened this summer and it was definitely an eye opener, life is to short, tell the people you love that you love them because one day its going to be to late, and there is nothing you can do about it.

This chapter is short, and I'm sorry about that. I'm getting back into writing this after months and I couldn't do anything else to this chapter without making it double the rest. More will come soon. I still can't give a schedule because I can't write with a deadline, so just be on the lookout.

I love all of you so much, thank you for all of your nice comments, sometimes its nice to have reassurance.

I started school in about a week, so things might get hectic, but I promise I will finish this book.

Love you all.❤