6

Hello the only person who reads this book, I hope you are enjoying it, and I hope you don't hate me after this chapter, anyway

Hello the only person who reads this book, I hope you are enjoying it, and I hope you don't hate me after this chapter, anyway... Enjoy

It was a day after Kelsey got out of the hospital and She and Justin insisted on taking Casey shopping. He hated it, but went anyway, because Kelsey threatened to get him Neon clothes if he didn't.

He hated neon, he was more of a pastel person, with his pale skin. He loved soft colors, especially blues and greys. Madison had to work, but sent a security guard with them anyway.

"Come on Bug" Justin pulled him into a store "anything you like"

Casey looked around. There were bright colors on one size, and dark colors on the other. There were different shade of Grey everywhere.

He made his way over to a rack of shirts. Looking through them carefully.

Justin looked over his shoulder, holding his waist tightly in his arms. Casey's back was pressed against his chest. Justin's chin rested on the small boys shoulder

"Talk" Kelsey whispered in his ear as she walked past. He stuck his tounge out at her when she smirked.

"Bug, be nice" Justin muttered when he saw Casey's tounge.

"She started it" he mumbled looking through the clothes once more.

Justin rolled his eyes "find anything you like?" He asked.

Casey held up a shirt. Long sleeved grey. It was completely plain besides the sleeves, that were covered in purple flowers.

"That is the best shirt I have ever seen" Kelsey took the fabric between her fingers.

"Are you finished in here or do you wanna keep looking?" Justin asked. Kelsey shrugged and pulled Casey over to the jeans.

He found a pair of denim overalls, with rips over the knees. It was a cute outfit, he just needed shoes to go with it. And like she read his mind, Kelsey handed him a pair of light blue hightops with white trim.

"This probably cost way to much" Casey stared at his outfit. It was so much better than the one he had on, concidering it wasn't his. He wore Kelsey's skinny jeans, with Justin's sweat shirt, and as much as he loves the familiar smell of Justin, it wasn't his.

"Dont worry about that bug" Justin smiled, looking at the outfit layed infront of the teen. "I'll take care of it"

"I can't ask you to do that" Casey looked over.

"You don't have to ask"

"I can't let you"

"Fine, then you two head to the next store and I'll put it back" Justin took the clothes and shoes from him, but Kelsey caught the look in his eye, just before he turned around and walked away. The security guard followed him, given no one would recognize the other two.

They walked down the tile floor, escalators right in front of them.  Then suddenly Casey stopped. He pulled Kelsey's sleeve back towards him, then began to fidget.

"Whats wrong cas?" She asked

"I wanna go back to Jay" he mumbled, glancing behind her. She noticed, looking as well. Her eyes wilderness when she spotted him.

"Riker" she nearly growled. Riker Andrews was Caseys biggest fear. He had taken him in, kept him safe for nearly a year. Then when Casey thought he could trust him, Riker crushed him with his biggest weakness. Riker had Caught him in little mode. He had crushed the Little's everything, he did the one thing he promised he would never do, he told.

Casey was 15 at the time. Riker 17. Casey was afraid of who he was, and Riker only made it worse. He betrayed him.

"Oh, Casey long time no see" Riker had spotted them and walked over.

"Fuck off Andrews" Kelsey snapped, she was in protective mode.

"Still protecting the little sinner are we?" Riker smirked when Casey wouldn't look at him, "what's wrong? Gonna run to your daddy?" He teased "oh wait who could possibly love a pathetic bitch like you?"

"Shut up" Casey mumbled, he was fighting back tears.

"What was that? You need to talk louder fag"

"I said shut up" Casey mumbled through gritted teeth.

"Or what?" Riker pushed "gonna stick daddy on me?"

Casey had had enough, he threw a punch, then another, and another, until Riker was on the ground and Casey was on top of him, still throwing punches every chance he got.

Justin ran over, wrapping strong arms over the swinging ones. He pulled the boy into his chest, and held him close as he struggled to break free.

"No please, I need to" he cried out. A crowd had gathering around the group, Riker sat up, blood running down his face. The little had a strong swing, not that he would ever admit it.

"Thats right, cry like the little bitch you are" he smirked, blood covered lips looking sinister in the lighting. Kelsey turned to punch him but their guard grabbed her before she could.

Justin dragged the two to the car, forcing them in the back seat. He then Angerly stared out the window.

it was silent for a while, only the sound of the engine filled the uncomfortable silence.

"Please don't be mad" Casey whispered. He hated when people were mad at him.

"Then tell me how I'm supposed to feel about this Cassy?" He said louder than nessicary in the quiet car.

"I don't know" Casey whimpered. Pushing himself into the seat.

"I am only going to ask this once, do you hear me?" Justin's voice was stern and it was directed stight at Casey. "What happened?"

"He was being mean" he whispered, not making eye contact. They sat across from each other in the large car.

"Thats not an excuse Casey" Justin yelled, making the boy sink further into the seat.

"After 12 years of abuse its as good an excuse as any" he mumbled

"Do you think this is a joke?" Justin laughed unamused "because its not your best"

"I said I was sorry" Casey sighed quietly.

"Sorry doesn't fix the world Casey" Justin snapped "so I'm gonna ask one more time, why did you punch him"

"He's been abusing me verbally and phisicly since I was 14" Casey mumbled looking down "no matter where I go, or what I do he always seems to find me, and I was tired of letting it happen" he crossed his arms over his chest, the sweatshirt was comforting when Justin was mad at him, "I finally stood up for myself"

"There are better ways of doing that" Justin sighed.

"I couldn't think of any" he mumbled sadly.

"Any reason why this started?" Justin asked curiously. Casey's face imedately reddened, he hid his face in his hands, curling up in a ball on the seat. He nodded.

"Yes" he mumbled.

"Can you tell me?" Justin asked, staring at the teen. Casey took a big breath, and just like that, Justin knew his biggest secret.

"Im a little"