24

"Daddy, Daddy! Wake up!" Casey jumped up and down on the man's chest, making him groan, "Daddy!"

"5 minutes, baby" he grumbled. His head was pounding, and he didn't want the light to make it worse, although Casey wasn't helping.

"You said that an hour ago!" Casey whined.

"Casey James, I have a pounding headache and would very much appreciate it if you would stop yelling and Jumping" Justin spoke as calm as he could, but it still came off annoyed, and he felt bad about it. He rubbed his eyes, as he felt the weight on his chest settle.

"I'm sorry" Casey whispered.

"I will forgive you, if you go and get me some ibuprofen from the cabinet" Justin stated slowly, trying to adjust his vision to the room around him.

"Ok" Casey chirped, rushing off to the bathroom.

He messed with bottles until he found one that started with I. He decided to bring the whole bottle to Justin just incase it wasn't the right one. He also couldn't open the child proof cap.

"Here you go, Daddy!" He called happily, extending the bottle to him.

"Thank you, baby" Justin took the bottle and took two little red pills out, swallow them dry, before cough slightly. He handed the bottle back to Casey, watching as he skipped to put it back in the cabinet.

Justin stood and made his way to the bedroom door, opening it and walking into the hallway. He only made it about half way to the stairs when he collapsed.

"Daddy!" Casey screeched, racing to his side.

"I'm OK, baby, why don't you call Kells to come over?" He said calmly, but it sounded pained. Casey raced back to the bedroom, retrieving the landline before returning to Justin's side. He dialed the number quickly, trying to help, as Justin tried to stand. He settled against the wall in a sitting position.

"What's up, babe?" Kelsey answered, she sounded like she'd been up for a while, or at least had her coffee.

"Daddy's hurt" Casey cried into the receiver.

"What?" Kelsey asked suddenly worried.

"I'm fine" Justin called trying to get her to hear him.

"He had a headache, then he fell and now he can't get up" Casey explained.

"Ok, calm down, I'm coming over" Kelsey said.

Just as she was about to hang up. Casey let out a strangled cry.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Kelsey asked quickly, still making her way to the door.

"He went to sleep and he won't wake up!" Casey cried, he tried to shake Justin but he wasn't responding.

"Ok,  listen to me alright?" Once Kelsey heard an OK, she continued "I'm going to call and ambulance, but I need you to let them in, can you do that?"

"But daddy said not to talk to strangers, and never to open the door for anybody" Casey stated, worriedly.

"I know, but they are gonna help" Kelsey explained, "can you let them in?"

"Yes" Casey whispered.

"Good, now I have to hang up, but if anything else happens you call me, alright?"

Casey whispered and finally yes before they both hung up.

It wasn't long before there was a knock at the door, and casey rushed down stairs to get it.

"Are you the am-ambu-ambuLANCE?" Casey asked, stuttering over they word and over pronunciating the last part of it.

"Not Quite, we drive and ambulance, but we are here to help, can you tell me where Justin is?" The man asked gently.

Casey nodded, walking into the house, and to the stairs. He gestured for the man to follow him, then continued up the stairs. He ran to his Daddy's side, trying to shake him awake again. When he still didn't wake up, Casey whimpered.

The man from before walked up to him, taking his wrist and checking his pulse.

"What's your name, little one?" The man asked, continueing to access Justin.

"Casey" He whispered. He still has tears in his eyes.

"Can you tell me what happened, Casey?" The man asked, Casey nodded.

"I woke up this morning, and I tried to wake daddy up, but he said 5 more minutes, then he slept for a whole hour!" Casey exclaimed.

"Then what?" The man asked.

"Then I tried to wake him up again and he said he has a headache, so I had to be a good doctor and get him some medicine!" Casey continued, "when I was putting it up, he tries to go down stairs, but he fell. Then I call Kells, and she says, she's coming over"

"When did he go to sleep again?" The man asked.

"When I's talk to Kells" Casey answered, "she says she call an ambuLANCE"

"Casey!" Kelsey's voice rang out from the floor below.

"Up here!" Casey yelled back.

Kelsey ran up the stairs, and to the group on the floor.

"Is he alright? I'm sorry if Casey's in the way, they are very close" Kelsey told the paramedic.

"He was actually very helpful" the man revealed.

"From what I can tell, he probably collapsed from exhaustion, but we need to take him to the hospital, just to be sure"

"Hospital?" Casey's eyes began to tear up again.

"OK, can we follow?" Kelsey asked, ignoreing the little's suddenly fear for now.

"Definitely, I'll let our driver know"

"Thank you" Kelsey said.

"No!" Casey suddenly shouted, he clung to Justin's arm tightly, crying into it.

"Casey" Kelsey started.

"Hey, Hey, look at me" the paramedic spoke softly, "did you know that my friends work at the hospital? And they save people every single day?"

Casey stared at him, tears still falling from his eyes.

"Do you want to ride with him? Just to make sure he's OK?" The man asked.

Casey nodded, he held tight to his Daddy's arm.

"You have to help me get him down to the ambulance though, alright?" Casey thought a moment, before nodding.

The paramedic said some in his radio, before looking at Casey and telling him what to do.

The made their way down the stairs with the paramedic hold the majority of the Justin's weight. Once they were down the stairs, Justin was placed on a gurney, where he was taken to the ambulance.

Casey crawled into the back with him, as the doors shut.

Then they were off, to the nearest hospital.

------

Hey guys, been a while huh? Well here is the newest chapter for you. Sorry not sorry, its a cliffhanger.

None of this was planned, I just want all of you to know that, and the story is not over! That should give you some hint at if he's OK or not.

I love you guys, please don't kill me! I can't help him if I'm dead! Lol.