27

It has been a week since Justin was released from the hospital, and he still had to be careful with everything he did, even sleeping.

Kelsey offered to stay with them until Justin was able to take care of himself. Casey has been a great help, helping cook, clean, and staying out of little space, just so Justin had one less thing to worry about.

Casey was currently cleaning his room, while Justin sat on the couch watching TV, and Kelsey was in the kitchen making lunch.

There was a knock on the door and Justin didn't even bother trying to get up knowing not only Kelsey but Casey also would yell at him for it.

There was muffled talking, before Kelsey came into the room with a fake smile and worried eyes.

"You have guests," 

"Daddy!" A little girl runs into the room. Her long  hair flew behind her as she ran into the room.

"Haylee, don't jump up there," the girl's mother demanded right before she made it to the couch.

"Hey, Munchkin," Justin hummed, helping the small girl onto the couch beside him.

"How are you feeling?" Haylee's mother asked.

"I'm alright, I've got some good help," Justin replied.

"What are you doing here Candice?"

"We heard from your mom that you were in the hospital, Haylee insisted on seeing you instead of calling," The girls mother explained.

"Yeah, wanted to make you feel better, dad," Haylee exclaimed.

"OK, so that is done, Kels what's for- oh, I didn't realize we had company," Casey walked into the room.

"And the secret is out," Justin sighed.

"this must be Casey," Candice smiled at him.

"Yeah, come here Case," Justin sighed when  he noticed the boy standing by the entry easy awkwardly.

Casey quickly skipped over sitting on the opposite side of Justin as the little girl.

"I'm going to tell you this, but you have to promise not to freak out," Justin spoke gently to the boy.

"More secrets?" Casey exclaimed. He was beginning to think that no one gold him anything.

"Thats why I'm telling you, so its not a secret anymore," Justin told him, taking the boys hand he continued. "One day you will understand why I didn't tell you, today is just the day you find out."

Casey simply stared at him, waiting for him to go on, although he had a sneaking suspicion he knew what was going on.

"This is Haylee, my daughter," Just I n said slowly. Casey stood from the couch, but Kelsey was one step ahead of him.

"Sit down," she demanded.

"Kells, just move," he mumbled.

"Sit down," she demanded again. He looked up into her eyes, and huffed. He knew he wouldn't win a fight against her, and an argument would just end with him in trouble. So he's at back down, a little further away from justin than before, and pouted.

"Do you really think I wanted to keep this from you?" Justin asked. "It's been killing me."

"Maybe we should come back another time," Candice suggested. Neither Justin or Casey answered, so Kelsey nodded and walked the two out.

"You didn't really try to hard to tell me did you?" Casey snapped back.

"Casey you have to understand I hadn't told anyone, you are the first person who wasn't there the day she was born that knows. I didn't want to scare you away with I child I don't even have custody of," Justin explained.

"You can't just ignore your child, Justin," Casey said.

"She wasn't even supposed to be mine," Justin nearly yelled.

"What do you mean?"

"She was supposed to be Jacob's, he couldn't have his own children for obvious reasons, so they asked me if I would help them. I agreed, but then everything with his medical records happened and he pushed everyone away, Candice didn't get a chance to tell him,"

Cassey didn't say anything, he knew how hard it was for Justin to talk about his brother.

"After the funeral, we agreed Haylee would know I was her father, but full custody would go to Candice, I'm more like a god father than anything,"

"I'm a terrible person," Casey whispered, while gently pulling himself into Jusin's side.

"No, baby, you have every right to be mad, I should have told you, but I didn't want you to think that I couldn't take Care of her," Justin mumbled.

"I would never think that, after the way you take care of me, you are going to be an amazing father one day, and maybe you have a kid now, but at least they get to grow up knowing their family loves them."

"I love you Casey James, so so much," Justin hummed, pulling Cassey tightly into his side.

"I love you too," Casey replied. He hugged back but not as tight in fear of hurting him.

"If you two are finished, lunch is ready," Kelsey butted in. As if on cue Casey's stomache growled.

"I swear it has ears or something," Casey said and the other two laughed.

Kelsey and Casey then helped Justin up, helping him walk to the dinning room and sit in a chair.

Kelsey then put a plate of fries and a hamburger down in front of the two.  Casey smiled while Justin. thanked her, Casey soon remembering to do the same.

Then they dug in, having minimal conversation as they ate their food in peace.

___

I'M ALIVE!!!

This took way longer than intended. I have had such writers block on this story its not even funny. This was supposed to happen later in the story but when talking to one of you lovely readers, and they said do more of Justin's back story, I immeadeatly thought of this.

I am going to tell you right now that this is really short, and I'm not sure if I like it or not, but it is going up, because I think I have deprived you all enough.

I really do love you all, even if it doesn't seem like it, and I love reading all of your comments. I don't reply to all of them, mainly because I don't think it needs a response, but I love reading eaaach and everyone of them.

Anyway, love you all.