14

Hey guys, I know this chapter took a while, but I had finals. I'm out of school for the summer now and am planning on finishing this book. I have a few ideas, especially going into Casey's past. Anyway thanks for reading. Love you guys.

Now back in the dressing room, Justin fixed Casey a plate. Topping the pizza off with ranch and parmasian. Then he made his own, topping it with the same but extra cheese.

Justin paid Maddie as soon as they had gotten back. The bill wasn't much but Maddie didn't eat pizza and he thought it unfair to make her pay.

Casey was now half done with his slice, soon to be asking for more, as the pizza sauce/ranch mix covered his face.

Jessica stole a couple peices of cheesey bread. Laughing at the glare she got for it. They talked and ate for ten minutes, before Maddie came in.

"Phones" she announced. Jessica groaned, while Justin walked to Casey.

"Alright bug, I want you to stay in here while i'm out there, unless your with Maddie" he crouched in front of him, his phone in hand, "but if for any reason you need to leave that room and Maddie isn't with you, you can call her, this also has a tracking device if you get lost" He explained.

Casey nodded, his face was still covered in sauce.

"Promise me you'll be good" Casey nodded again, smiling. "Good, now let's wipe your face off" he stood going to the bathroom for a wash cloth.

When he came back both Maddie and Jessica were gone. He and Maddie had already talked about his phone, until they could get Casey his own. Jessica had to get ready.

Jesse quickly came in, picking an outfit while Justin wipped Casey's face.

"alright, makeup, hurry" Jesse beckoned.

Justin quickly made casey another piece of pizza, before sitting in the chair. A few minutes later his makeup was done and Casey had finished his second piece of pizza.

Nibbling on a piece of cheezy bread, his face was covered in sause and dressing once more.

Justin wiped his face again before turning to the bathroom with his clothes.

Moments later he came out, looking fresh and ready.

"Be good" he kissed Casey's head before walking out of the room.

"Do you mind if I steal a piece of Pizza?" Jesse asked. Casey looked down at the half empty box, and shook his head. Jesse smiled, taking a small piece, and patting his head. "Don't eat it all at once, yeah?"

When she left, Casey was bored. It was 7 o'clock, and his bedtime wasn't until 9.

Suddenly there was a crash outside the door, causing Casey to jump. The door opened revealing a girl about his age.

"Who're you?" She snapped.

"C-casey" he stuttered. Then the door slammed open, revealing multiple security gaurds.

"Out, both of you" he snapped. The girl sighed, but Casey froze.

"B-but Jay told me to stay in her unless I was with Maddie" he whispered. Fear was evident in his face, but the gaurd wasn't buying it. He had been a security gaurd for 6 years, and he doesn't trust anyone, besides his employers.

"Nice try kid, now come on or I'll drag you out"

Tears formed in the littles eyes as he stood. He slowly walked over, gripping tightly to Justin's sweatshirt around his small frame.

The gaurd closed the door behind them, walking side by side with Casey.

As they walked Casey did his best to hold back tears. He was trying really hard not to have a panic attack. His vision was becoming more blurry with every step he took.

Suddenly the walls broke and tears flooded his face. He fell to the ground curling into a ball and sobbing.

His head hurt and his mind was blank. He couldn't think or feel. All he could focus on was his breathing. He could see the guard towering above him, and he soon felt arms wrap around his waist. He could hear muffled yelling, but he couldn't make out what was being said.

He was lifted from the ground, and taken back to the room he was just forced to leave.

"Breathe" an unfamiliar, yet soothing voice, said softly. "That's it Casey, you're alright"

"Casey" Maddie rushed over. "It's ok babe, you're safe now"

"Th-they made m-me leave" he chocked out "I didn't m-mean t-to go w-witho-out y-you"

"I know, hun" she hugged him, rubbing his back gently "its all ok now"

Casey nodded against her shoulder.hd hugged tightly, watching the security gaurd and the girl leave.

"Estás a salvo mi amour" she whispered. 'You're safe my love'

"Sì" he replied softly. 'yes'

An hour later Casey was fast asleep. Madison made her way out of the dressing room and blocked it off for all staff.

Currently 8:30, Casey was still fast asleep. Justin's concert  was supposed to be over in half an hour.

Half an hour before Justin knows everything, and Casey gets in trouble for leaving the room. Atleast that's how it plays out in the Little's head.

~Timeskip 30 minutes~

Justin slowly made his way to the dressing room. Maddie told him everything as soon as he got off stage.

It is fans like that, that make him feel like all of this wasn't worth it, but that fan was one in a million others who treat him like a normal human, that love him for his music and respect his privacy. Then he remembers thats why he does this.

He opened the door,, hearing it creak slightly from how slow he opened it. Casey was still curled up on the couch, his body devoured in the large hoodie Justin gave him before he left.

He smiled softly walking over. He crouched in front of him, moving a piece of hair from his closed eyes.

"Hey baby" he whispered. Casey's eyes fluttered open. "Maddie told me what happened, are you alright?"

Casey nodded sleepily, closing his eyes and leaning into his touch.

"Are you ready to go back to the hotel?" Again Casey nodded, but didn't open his eyes. Justin smiled, standing and picking the small boy up with him. They made their way to the exit.

Casey was rocked to sleep again. Everything was right between the two.

A Daddy and his baby.

Hello again, this chapter would of been up sunday, but my father is an idiot and plugged the cord to our wifi in backwards. It is fixed now and there should be another chapter up soon. 😊 love you guys.❤

Word count:1115