9

sorry for taking so long to update, theater is stressful. Especially tech week. Any way I have a few weeks before next show. Anyway enjoy.

"What the hell did you do to him?" Kelsey asked, a smirk evident on her face, her tone amused.

"What? Do to who? Where's Casey?" Justin panicked slightly, glancing around the hotel room.

"I only just managed to get him to bed, after he had a panic attack because he accidentally called you daddy and you didn't acknowledge him"

"Accidentally?" Justin asked, a little disappointed

Kelsey rolled her eyes. "You know if you like him you should go for it, but if not you need to stop leading him on"

"I do really like him, I just don't know how to do..." He thought for a moment, trying to think of the proper words to say "this"

"This as in a relationship or this as in ddlb/bdsm?" Kelsey asked

"Both"

She smiled, but before she could answer they heard a small noise from down the hall.

"Kells? Jay?" Casey mumbled out, rubbing his eyes and dragging the duvet behind him, holding it tightly around his shoulders.

"I'll be there in a second bug, go back to bed" Justin called softly to him.

"You love him, take care of him, hold him tight and never let go" she smiled, before turning dangerously serious "and if you hurt him, I will break you"

"Yes ma'am" Justin mumbled

"Good night Jay"

"Night kelce"

"Jay jay" Casey called again from the bedroom this time.

"Coming bug" he called back, walking down the hall. The front door shut softly as Justin stepped into the bedroom. "What's wrong bug?"

"I had a bad dream" he mumbled, tears in his eyes, threatening to fall down his beautiful face.

"Aww, I'm sorry bug, what would you like me to do?" Justin asked softly rubbing his back as he held tightly to a stuffed bear Kelsey had gotten him.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" He asked softly, his big Green eyes looking up at him.

"Of course, bug" Justin smiled to him, as he moved over in the bed. He crawled under the covers and got comfortable. Casey instantly cuddled up to him, laying his head on his chest, arms wrapping softly around his waist.

"Jay jay?"

"Yes bug?"

"Will you be my daddy?" He mumbled tiredly, he wasn't exactly sure what he was saying anymore.

"We'll talk about it in the morning, bug" and with that Casey fell asleep, soft snores left his perfect pink lips, as he held tightly to Justin's waist.

Justin smiled at him, wrapping and arm around him and pulling him closer. As their breathing even out, Kelsey smiled from the doorway. Placeing Justin's phone on the bedside table, she kissed both their heads, before leaving the hotel room.

****

"Casey, breakfast" Justin called from the kitchen.

"Jay Jay" Casey squealed happily as he ran and jumped into the older boys arms.

"Good morning, bug" Justin kissed the top of his head, setting him gently on the counter.

"Good morning" the boy smiled

As the two ate in silence, Justin couldn't help but think back to the night before, and the question that he doesn't know how to answer.

"Hey Cas?" He looked up to see the boy staring at him expectantly, "can I talk to you?"

"You are" he giggled

"In big mode please"

"Ok" he smiled, before running out of the room. Justin sat in confusion, staring at the entry way of the large,open kitchen, as he heard a deep breath.

"Casey?" He asked loudly

"Yes Justin" Casey walked back in.

Justin furrowed his eyebrows, "last night, when were were laying in bed, you asked me a question, and I wanted to know if you were serious or not" he shook of the confusion, speaking calmly.

"What question?" Casey asked slowly, beginning to panic on what his sleepy little asked the older man.

"You asked if I would be your daddy" he spoke calmly knowing immediately the boy was embarrassed. "I just want to know if you were serious or not"

"What would you say if I was?" He asked calmly even though every fiber of his being was telling him to run.

"I don't have half an idea on what to do, but I'm willing to learn for you" Justin smiled softly to him.

"You would?" Casey asked somewhat stunned.

"Yes"

"I was serious,"

"I was hoping" they both smiled, "but now we need rules my love"

"But Jay" Casey whined

"No buts, you have to help me" Justin pulled a pen and paper out of a drawer and began numbering the rules as he came up with them. After about an hour, the came up with a list of rules and punishments after deciding they could make it sexual when they wanted to.

Rules
1. No cursing
2. No whining
3. What daddy says is final
4. Keep room clean at all times
5.must call me Daddy when in little mode
6. No touching yourself without permission (only valid when relationship turns sexual)
7. No fighting (including people from past)
8. You are mine, and only mine
9. rules can be added or taken away overtime

Punishments.
1. Spankies
2. No stuffies
3. Time out
4. Anything daddy sees fit as punishment

"Are you OK with these lists?" Justin asked him, as he read over them. Casey nodded.

"Can I go back to little mode now?" He asked sweetly.

Justin nodded, as a flash of childishness glazed over his eyes. He immediately jumped into the older mans lap wrapping his arms around his neck. Justin chuckled hugging back as he fell a little more in love with the boy before him.