23

Casey had fallen asleep on the hood of the car, not quite sure what he should do next. He has thought for an hour now, but couldn't find a reason to blame Justin.

Deep down he understood why he wouldn't tell him. Casey hated that this man could come back into his life and ruin it, just like that.

"Baby" Justin sighed walking over to his car and taking off his jacket, putting it over the small boy before pulling him down from the hood into his arms.

"Daddy?" Casey mumbled into his chest.

"Yeah baby, I got you" Justin whispered back, opening the car door, and setting the boy inside. He quickly walked around to his side and getting in. He had let Casey be by himself for 45 minutes before deciding to check on him, then he watched the boy stare at the stars for another 15 minutes before noticing him nodding off. He then decided it was time to go home.

They pulled out of the parking lot and began driving. It only took a couple of minutes before Casey began to whimper.

"Hey, what's wrong baby?"  Justin asked seeing the boy was half awake.

"Daddy!" he whimpered, "want cuddles"

"Let's get home and changed first baby" Justin replied, reaching over and rubbing the boys thigh.

"Why do twins get be happy?" Casey mumbled, his eyes closed, but he was obviously struggling between big and little space.

"What do you mean, love?"

"They get a mommy and a daddy who loves them, and big party, and all I got was abuse and kicked to the side" He mumbled, voicing his adult opinions, but as a child would.

"I don't know baby, but its not their fault" Justin sighed, drawing patterns with his thumb. His eyes didn't leave the road.

"Its not fair" he mumbled sleepily.

"No its not, but it's the life we've been given" Justin stated, removing his hand to turn into their driveway.

"I don't like this one, I wanna new one" Casey pouted, causing Justin to chuckle as he turned off the car.

"You can't have a new one, but you can make the one you've got the best one ever" He explained to the sleepy little.

"How do I do that?" He asked, looking up at the man who carried him to the front door.

"You live like you've never been hurt, laugh like you've never been sad, and love like you've got nothing to loose" Justin replied.

"But none of those are true" Casey mumbled around his thumb that had made it way into his mouth, he looked up sleepily through his eyelashes, from his spot on Justin's shoulders.

"What is there to loose?" Justin asked curiously, making his way through the now unlocked door, closing it behind him and making his way upstairs.

"There's wasn't anything until I met you" Casey mumbled.

"That's sweet baby, but you won't loose me, I promise" Justin walked into the nursery, for some Pajamas for the little.

"You can't promise that, you can't possibly predict the future" Casey said damaticly, but his voice and face were sad.

"I can promise, that no matter what happens you will never be alone" Justin told him seriously, before setting him in his bed, "do you want a onesie or pants?"

"Onesie please" Casey mumbled back, leaning back against his stuffies, and pulling his fox to his chest.

"Ok, baby" Justin pulled it out, and walked back to the sleepy boy, being to strip him starting with his shoes.

"I've been alone so much, its hard to accept that I won't anymore"  Casey mumbled.

"I suppose that is a strange transition, going from having no one, to having 8 different houses of people who care suddenly" Justin began putting the feet off the boys pajamas on the boys feet, seeing him shiver from cold with no pants. He then began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Its like no one cared, and suddenly they do, but they still don't know me, so they don't know what they care about"

"I know what I care about" Justin nodded along, finally pulling the remainder of the suit off of his tiny boyfriend, and pulling the onesie up, zipping it before standing.

"You do?" Casey was still slipping in and out of headspace, and his brain couldn't decide left from right.

"Yes, I do" Justin said matter-of-factly, lifting the boy, and carrying to their shared bedroom, "I care about Kelsey, and mom, and Cally. I care about the twins, and Luca, and Jaiden and Hannah, I care about my brother, and his expecting wife, but most importantly I care about you, and your health and well being, I care about what you eat and how you dress, I care about your happiness, because it makes me sad when you're anything but my happy little baby, and I don't like being sad, do you?"

Casey shook his head, he hated being sad, but it was better than feeling nothing at all. They had entered their bed room, and Casey was sat on the bed while Justin went to the closet for sleep ware of his own. He pulled out a pair of pajama pants, and began to strip down to his underwear.

"I care about you too, daddy" Casey whispered tiredly.

"I'm glad baby, now lay down" Justin pulled on the pants, and started towards the bed, he pulled the blankets down and helped get Casey comfortable, before heading towards the door.

"Daddy!" The boy whined "cuddles"

"I'm coming baby, i've just got to get the light" Justin chuckled, flipping the switch before crawling into his side of the bed. Casey immediately curled into his side, and layed his face on the man's warm chest.

Justin put his arm around his boy, drawing shapes into his side, as he stared at the celling

"I love you, Daddy" Casey whispered into his chest, "I'm really happy you saved me"

Justin wasn't sure what that meant, but decided to let it go for the time being, he wanted his little to sleep after the long night they had.

"I love you, too, baby" Justin kissed the top of his head, "sweet dreams" he whispered as the littles eyes slipped closed for the final time that night, and he dreamt peacefully.

---

Hey, so it is currently 10:30 I was supposed to be asleep and hour ago, but I got too into my writing and now you have this.

I'm going to bed, but I can tell you guys That I am going to be super stressed for the next few weeks, so I will either not write, or stress write. I'm not promiseing anything but if you get something, just be thankful.

I love you all, and don't be afraid to ask questions, I love talking to you guys, and explaining things if you don't understand.

Anyway, I'm going to bed, goodnight all, I love you!