2

I'm writing this straight after the first part although it won't matter, Because no one will read it anyway.
Word count: 1126

Casey's pov

I shot up in a state of panic, where am I? I looked around the unfamiliar room, I was Laying, now sitting, on a couch. A soft blanket was wrapped around me, the soft fabric of the couch comforting. The room was big, with a bathroom on one side, and racks of clothes lining the wall next to it. There were mirrors hanging above a long makeup desk, lining another wall.  There was a coffee table infront of me, and a soft white carpet on the floor. As the room became more and more unfamiliar, my mind rushed through possibilities of how I got here.

What if I was kidnapped? What if they found me? What if I'm in the shelter, and there trying to find a new foster home? I can't go back, not now. I need to get out of here.

I stood rushing to the door, opening it but coming face to chest with a tall man. I screamed backing up, I almost tripped over the carpet but strong arms caught me. Struggled to get away, as they wrapped around my waist. I kicked and clawed at the figure behind me as I slowly lost hope, I broke down, continueing my struggle as a deep voice started to calm me.

"Its alright love, you're safe, I've got you" it soothed, my struggleing became weaker as I lost energy fast, I guess that's what happens when you don't eat in a week. "Come on bug, you're OK" the voice continued. All energy was lost as I stopped struggling, hot tears stung my eyes as they made their way down my cheeks.

The figure held me tighter to their chest as I cried. They turned me so I was facing him. His soft eyes looked worriedly at me, his strong grip held me tight.

"Are you alright bug?" He asked softly. I wiped my eyes with my sleeves and nodded.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in my dressing room" he replied, pulling me gently to the couch.

"Why?"

"Because I hit you with a door" he chuckled lightly, the sound sending joalts of pleasure down my spine.

"Why?" I looked up at him.

"Because I didn't see you, then I brought you in here, to clean your nose, how does your lip feel?" he asked

"It stings a bit" I replied, he nodded standing up.

"Come here" he pulled me along to the bathroom. "This might sting a bit" he said as he pulled some cream from the cabinet, he applied a small bit to my cut lip, and I winced. Tears stung my eyes as I tried to push his hand away. He, however, grabbed both of my wrist and pinned them to my lap, he rubbed in the cream, as he whispered sweet nothings.

Tears stung my eyes once again as the cut burned. "don't be a baby Casey" I thought to myself not realizing I was mumbling aloud "that's why dad hurt you"

"What do you mean?" I looked up to see him staring at me.

"Shit" I mumbled

"Please don't curse, and tell me what you mean" he said sternly, holding my cheeks and looking into my eyes. His blue eyes didn't faulter as I whimpered slightly.

"Please don't hurt me" I whimpered out, his eyes imedately softened

"I could never hurt you bug" he spoke softly, he pulled me into a tight hug "I just need to know what you mean, you said your father hurt you" he rocked me slightly as I cried in fear.

"Everything that is good to me falls apart" I whimpered.

"Tell me what happened" he cooed gently, lifting me he walked to the couch, setting me on his lap as he sat down.

"After mom died, he told me it was my fault, he said she drove into a tree because she didn't want a gay son" tears once again escaped my eyes as I continued "he would hit me, and call me a disappointment, and say mean things" I was slowly falling into little mode as I explained, it calmed me to know someone would protect me "he locked me in my room and wouldn't feed me, he was really mean" I cried harder, Justin pulled me closer as I kept going "then one day, nice men came and took him away. They said if they didn't get there when they did, I would've been dead, they took care of me until they sent me off with a strange woman, they said she would protect me, but she didn't" I looked down at his hands laced with one another on my hip "she drank a lot, and one night, she locked me out of the apartment, her neighbor called the nice men again while I ran away" I played with my fingers "It happened like that 8 more times, except a little different every time, the last time I ran away, I hid, they didn't find me this time, but I don't trust the nice men anymore, they don't protect me like they promised." I let out a shaky breath, "then I smelt food, and that's how I ended up in the alley" I finished.

"Oh I'm so sorry, bug, that shouldn't have happened to you" he pulled me closer to him, his head on my chest, mine on his shoulder.

"You won't take me back will you?" I suddenly panicked, I can't go back.

"How old are you bug?" He questioned quietly.

"19" I said shakily, it was a lie, but a lie worth telling.

"You're a legal adult my love, you can't be sent back" he smiled.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I smiled. There came a knock at the door and I jumped.

"Come in" he called as I buried my face in his shoulder.

"Justin, we need to leave in about 20 minutes" Madison said as she walked in, she was surprised when she saw me, snuggled into Justin's chest.

"Madison, Casey, have a proposal for you both" Justin said making me look up at him, "what if Casey came with us?" He asked, my eyes lit up, as I jumped up and down excitedly.

"Really?" I squealed, he nodded looking at Madison for approval, I looked over with puppy dog eyes.

"Justin can I talk to you?" She sighed
He stood, placing me on the couch where he sat, it was warm as I leaned back into it.

"I can't leave him" he stated, I didn't know if I should have heard it or not, so i stopped listening, or at least pretended to.

"And I'm not asking you too, but we cant let this get out to the public" she sighed glancing at me.

"It won't, I promise, please Maddie" he begged, I smiled a little, but quickly wiped it off, cause I wasn't supposed to be listening.

"Fine" she sighed once more looking at me, "come on, let's go" she called. as I ran to her and hugged her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I jumped up and down. Justin chuckled, he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me out of the room.

Now all I have to do is keep little Casey under control.