12

Hi, sorry for the wait. Also sorry this is kind of short. I have a question for anyonr who is interested, would anyone like to edit another story for me? It is still boyxboy, not bdsm, but it does handle heavy topics, such as suicide and depression. I only ask because I don't like my friends knowing I actually think like that. Anyway, message me if your interested.

Warning: metions of self harm, if you are sensitive to this subject, please feel free to skip!

Word count: 863

"Pizza!" Casey yelled, as Justin picked up the phone.

"Be quiet while I order, bug" Justin chuckled "What kind do you want?"

Casey shrugged, thinking for a moment.

"Three meat?" He questioned.

"Sure" he chuckled. He dialed the number, and pressed the phone to his ear. "Hi I'd like to order a large, three meat pizza with a size of cheesey bread"

Casey watched Justin with his head in his hands as he listened to one size of the conversation.

"Dilivery, please" Justin's voice was so calming to the little, he didn't care what he was talking about.

There was a loud knock on the door, as Casey jumped out of his trance. He ran to it and opened it slowly. Maddie stood with a clipboard in her hands. She smiled at Him, and he smiled back, hugging her waist tightly. She knew then he was in little mode.

"Where's your daddy, babe?" She questioned squatting down to make eye contact with him. He was very short for his age, and she had to crouch lower in her heals.

"Ordering pizza" Casey chirped happily.

"Take me to him"

Casey nodded taking her hand in his hand pulling her towards the living room area.

"Alright thank you" Justin smiled before hanging up the phone. Casey ran over and jumped into his lap, curling up close and hugging him tight. Justin wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling the small boy closer.

"Justin we need to leave soon, the car will be here in 5"

"Alright, I just ordered a pizza to the venue, so we should be good for dinner"

"Perfect, Jessica will meet us there, have you two worked out your song?"

"Over the phone yes, we're going to do a cover of half a heart"

"Perfect, and the band knows?"

"Yes they should"

"Daddy" Casey whispered, he was bored and wanted attention.

"Just a second bug" Justin shushed and rocked him, continueing his conversation.

"Daddy" Casey whined.

Justin slapped his butt, the quick and sudden pain brought tears to the littles eyes.

"Stop whining" he said sternly. Casey wiggled out of his grip and ran to the bedroom. He landed face first on the bed, holding his favorite stuffie close, as he cried softly.

"Now go fix it" Madison crossed her arms at Justin.

"He has to learn"

"He's a child!" she exclimed "and the sooner you learn that, the sooner he's going to listen"

Justin sighed loudly, standing and walking down the hall. He lightly tapped the door three times, before entering. He looked around but didn't see the little. The water was running in the bathroom, so he went there. What he saw when he opened the door broke his heart. Thin blood stained cuts ran up and down his arms. a blood stained blade was gripped tightly in the boys small hands.

"No baby" Justin said softly. Casey jumped at his voice and backed away. He walked over slowly, and carefully took the blade from his hands, breaking it in two before tossing it in the trash. He lifted the boy to the counter top and wipped the blood from his fresh cuts and putting some disinfectant on them, carefully he wrapped them in bandages, before kissing his arms gently. "Why did you do this?" He asked softly.

"Y-yo-ou d-on-don-t l-lo-ve m-me an-any-m-ore" he stuttered out between sobs.

"Baby, of course I still love you" Justin said softly rubbing his back gently "why would you think I didn't?"

"You h-hit m-me"

Justin instantly felt guilty. He only meant for it to be a warning.

"Baby, I didn't hit you because I don't love you, it was only a small punishment thats all. You broke a rule, and I couldn't just let it go. Do you understand?"

"So you still love me?"

"I don't see how I couldn't" Justin cooed softly. "You are my perfect baby, I could never stop loving you"

"I love you too daddy" Justin then pulled him into him. He hugged him tight, rocking slightly on his feet, as he rubbed the littles back.

"Can you promise me something, bug?" Justin asked softly. Casey didn't say anything but nodded. "Please don't ever do this again" Justin held the boys wrists to his lips.

"Ok" he whispered.

"Ok what?"

"Ok daddy"

"I love you baby"

"I love you too daddy"

"Boys the car is here" Maddison's words cut through there cut embrace. Justin nodded to her, picking up his baby and letting him cuddle up close.

Then they were off on the journey to the stage.