7

So uhh... Hi.
BTW I'm sorry.
Just in case you were wondering, Justin did buy the clothes. And they had gone to more shops before the fight. Anyway, enjoy this chapter.

"Im not sure I follow" The trio was in the back of the car, stopped at a red light, 15 minutes away from the boys hotel.

"Im a little" Casey said again. Knees pulled to his chest, face buried between them. "Please don't hate me"

"I don't understand" he looked between the sobbing boy and his best friend.

"Ask" Kelsey said simply, not offering any help to either size of the conversation

"What do you mean your a little? Little what? I don't understand"

"I knew you wouldn't" Casey sobbed.

"Then explain it to me bug" Justin pulled his hands, "I want to understand"

"Promise you won't hate me?" He held up his pinkie, waiting for Justin to take it.

"How could I ever hate you?" Justin took his pinkie tightly with his own.

"It all kinda started when I was 5 years old"

Flashback
"Mommy" I called through the empty house. It was decent sized with two floors and three bedrooms.

I continued through the house, looking for anyone, but finally realized I was alone when I walked in the kitchen. I was hungry and decided since I was alone, I was big boy enough to make some food.

Just as I got some cereal from the cabinet the door slammed open. I got scared and lost my balance, I fell off the counter.

"What on earth are you doing up there?" My father snapped. His breath smelled of the horrid liquor mom kept in the cupboard.

"I-i was Hungry" i stuttered out.

"Hungry? Do you think you deserve food? You're a fucking disappointment, a mistake!" He snapped. My head was bleeding but I was so scared I didn't notice. "Now go to your room!" He screamed, his voice echoing through the house.

The voice that was meant to be calming, forced its way into my nightmares.

Later that night, when mom finally came home, her stomach was flatter, and she carried a young child in a car seat. At that moment, nothing was ever the same. My father only found time to beat me, my mother barely put the deafening child down. I was alone at 5 years old, waiting for prince charming to sweep me off my feet, taking me to safety. But not many five fear old boys think about prince charming, and that just gave my father another reason to hit me.

I was a mistake, a disappointment, and I knew it. Then one night, it stopped. It was warily quiet. My nucence of a brother wasn't crying, my mother wasn't humming to a random 80s tune, my father wasn't banging on the locked door.

It was the next morning my father came home, with the biggest hangover, and with no remorse, no sympathy, telling a 6 year old, his mother and brother are dead.

I wasn't loved, I wasn't cared for, I wasn't given the thing I long for. I was the mistake that killed my family.

Time skip 9 years.

Sitting on the bed, in the shared bedroom, with a paci in my mouth and stuffie in my hand wasn't my best idea. Especially when Riker had friends over, but I had a bad day.

Kelsey stepped into the room quietly, as to not startle me, but gasped when she saw me.

"No baby" she rushed over, taking the paci, I whimpered out as she put it away. "I need you to be a big boy right now, can you do that for me?"

I nodded, holding the stuffie closer to my chest.

Suddenly the door flew open, the room quickly filling with Juniors.

"I didn't know you were here Keli" Riker smiled. Then glanced at me, his eyes darted between me and the bear in my arms. His eyes threatened me to put it up but to no avail. His friends had already seen it, and were pointing and laughing hystericlly.

"Would you dumb asses fuck off" Kelsey snapped at them. They were instantly silently by the innocent girl cursing at them. But Riker grew furious.

"Don't talk to them like that, Princess" he growled dangerously low.

"Or what?"

"Or I tell mom and dad about the little shit"  he snapped, glancing at me, then back "and lord knows my catholic parents will have that out of their house in a second"

"You wouldn't dare" she growled

"Try me princess".

And that was the last time I saw my cousin. She tried to save me from humiliation, but ended up getting me kicked out. I always loved her for that.

"After that I did a bit of research and concluded that I am a little" Casey concluded.

"Im sorry that happened bug, but I still don't know what a little is" Justin gripped his hands tightly.

"I know, I was just explaining my back story" Kelsey handed Justin her phone.

"little space a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety." He read aloud.

Casey nodded.

"Safety" he said again softly. "Its a safe spaces in your head" Casey once again nodded. "I accept you, no matter what your like, I could never hate you for that" he smiled softly. Casey smiled back.

"Are you still mad about the mall?" He asked innocently

"Extremely" he smiled

"Am I in trouble?"

"Huge" the smile never left the older boys face. Casey pouted, but he was happy. He was accepted, he was safe, and for once in his life, he didn't have to hide. Thats all he could have ever asked for.