10

Hi, this chapter took way to long, I'm sorry. I like this one, it didn't go as planned, but nothing ever really does for me. I hope you enjoy this. Love you all.
Word count: 996

"Daddy!" Casey squealed, flailing on the floor in fits of laughter. Justin had him pinned down, mouth blowing on his exposed stomach causing tickling vibrations to move throughout his abdoman. "Please!" He cried out as another burst of laughter escaped his lips.

"Whats the magic word?" Justin mumbled into his torso.

"I-i l-love" he tried but burst into laughter again when Justin pushed his face in his stomach once more.

"You love what?"

"Pizza" Casey squeeled before being ticked again.

"Tut tut tut" Justin mumbled, tickling his sides as he tried to squirm away, "you love what?"

"Food" Casey laughed

"What?" Justin tickled the small boy harder.

"You too I guess" he breathed when Justin finally stopped to let him answer.

"You guess?" He questioned, "that just won't do, now will it?" He went to tickle him again but stopped when he heard Casey scream.

"No, I love you" he breathed quickly, taking his daddies hands.

"More than food?"

"Well..."

Justin's hands moved to his baby's sides once more but was stopped by the innocent voice shouting.

"Yes more than food"

"Good boy" Justin kissed his cheek softly. He got up and pulled the little up with him.

"Do you love me more than food Daddy?" The teen questioned.

"Most food" Justin replied, pulling the little into the kitchen.

"Daddy" he pouted softly. Justin shot him a glance before releasing a smirk.

"Yes I love you more than food baby" he kissed his forehead, before sitting him on the counter and going to the cubords to make lunch.

"Daddy?" Casey mumbled.

"Yes baby" Justin replied without turning around.

"Can we get pizza?"

Justin turned around, a small smirk played on his lips as he stalked closer to the boy. Casey smiled innocently, kicking his legs slightly from the counter top.

"I love you" he mumbled innocently.

Justin rolled his eyes, "how about I make lunch, and if you're good for the rest of the day, I'll order you some tonight"

"Ok" he chirpped excitedly.

They were currently in Massachusetts. Kelsey stayed in New York and Couldn't watch Casey, so now he will stay in the dressing room, while Justin plays the venues.

"What would you like for lunch, bug?"

"Ummm" the little mumbled in thought "macaroni!" he declared.

"Your choice in food is going to be the death of us" Justin pecked his check softly before turning around to boil some water, causing the little to giggle.

As the phone began to ring in the living room, Casey jumped down from the counter.

"I get it!"

Before Justin could stop him he had the phone pressed to his ear, exclaiming a cheery 'hello'.

"Hi, is Justin there?" A woman's voice asked.  Justin watched from the other size of the counter top as the small boy nodded enthusiasticly, with the phone pressed to the size of his head.

"Out loud Cas, they can't see you" Justin smiled at him.

"Yes, he's making macaroni" Casey informed the woman.

"Who are you, may I ask?" She questioned. Her son hates cheese, and usually doesn't let a soul touch his phone , except occasionally Kelsey.

"I'm Casey" he replied proudly "what's you're name?"

"Miranda" she said slowly, as if not sure the boy would understand, "I'm Justin's mother"

"Wow, really?" Casey gawped at the phone.

"Ok, I think they've had enough" Justin laughed, walking over to the little, "go watch the water, and tell me when it boils OK, bug?"

Casey nodded excitedly, "otay" he squealed.

"Don't touch it!" He called after him, before pressing the phone to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Justin there you are!" His mother exclaimed "I haven't talked to a child in years, there so..." She paused thinking of the right word "bubbly"

"Yes, he certainly is bubbly" Justin chuckled turning around to see Casey's hand inches away from the pot of boiling water, "Casey James!" He shouted making the little jump back, "what did I tell you about the pot?"

"It's hot so don't touch it" Casey mumbled.

"It'll burn you bug," he picked him up and placed him on his hip.

"You're going to be a great father one day" Justin's mother said, making him remember she was on the phone, "how old is he?"

"How old are you today, bug?" Justin questioned.

"Um" Casey thought a minute before holding up his hand, fingers spread wide as he showed all of them, "this many" he grinned.

"And how many is that?" Justin asked making the little frown in thought.

"One, two, three," he paused forgetting the next number.

"Four" Justin helped.

"Four" Casey said but still couldn't remember the next.

"Five" Justin smiled.

"five" Casey squealed, holding his hand up for Justin to see once more.

"Very cute" his mother said, having heard the conversation she knew the boy would've been adorable. What she didn't know was the boy was not five at all, but 17, and he already had her son wrapped around his little fingers.

"What's up mom?" He questioned, repositioning Casey on his hip.

"I was wondering If you'd be back in time for Sophia's quinceanera" she said. Sophia was a close family friend, born a few years after Justin she turned fifteen next month. Growing up she always supported his singing career. She had asked him to play at the party for years, and he always replied with the same answer, 'we'll see'.

"Don't know yet, we still haven't worked out all the dates yet, but i'm pretty sure I can make it"

There was a knock at the door and Justin let Casey down, whispering for him to let Maddie in.

As Casey opened the door his smile vanished. It was not Madison at the door, but none other than Riker Andrews.