13

I've been out of school for the past two weeks, because the government is stupid and I live in Oklahoma. Anyway I like bits and peices of this chapter but tell me what you think.

Word count: 1034

Fans screamed as Justin walk in the door to the venue. They desides they wanted to take pictures before the show, and so the car dropped them off at the entrance.

Casey was pouting because Justin refused to carry him in public. He attempted a tantrum but Justin quickly put an end to that by threatening him with punishment.

So Casey continued to pout, walking by Madison's side while Justin took pictures.

"He's so hot"

"I can't believe I'm here"

"He's Daddy Af"

The things being said as Casey walked by made his little possessive. He doesn't share, especially with a bunch of random teenage girls.

Casey ran up to Justin, holding his waist and hiding behind him silently. Justin wrapped an arm around his shoulders, as he continued talking pictures.

Casey didn't let go, even after their surroundings got quiet, and Justin picked him up.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked quietly. Casey didn't answer, just hugged tighter. "Is it the girls outside? Tell me"

"Mine" Casey mumbled into his shoulder. Justin smiled.

"All yours, baby"

"Promise?" His big eyes were watery when he looked up.

"I promise" Justin kisses his forehead, then his cheek, then his nose, continueing around his face causing Casey to laugh.

"Daddy" he giggled "i want big boy kiss"

"Where might that be?" Justin asked softly. Staring into the big green orbs staring back at him.

"On the lips" Casey replied in the same tone. He slipped out of headspace when the question was asked, the childlike hood leaving his eyes replaced with that of passion. Slowly he leaned in, Justin did the same seeing the shift in his eyes.

They met in the middle, lips moving slowly in sync. Their eyes fluttered closed, lost in eachothers embrace. Casey didn't unwrap his legs from Justin's waist, if anything they got tighter.

In this moment he was vulnerable. A flight risk with a fear of falling, he put allhis faith in Justin. Justin's arms got tighter around his waist and Casey knee they fear was irrational, the boy holding him, the man with arms wrapped tightly around his waist, would never let go. He would never fall, and he loved the feeling. He was flying, but he was safe. Doing what you were destined to do, was the best feeling he has ever felt, because in the end he would have flown, but he would've gotten hurt. In this moment, delicate lips dancing as one, he didn't have to worry about falling. Simply the feeling of flying.

They soon parted, breathing deeply for the air their lungs craved.

"Mine" Casey whispered staring deeply into his dominant's eyes.

Justin chuckled, stealing another kiss, "all yours, I promise" he whispered back.

"boys, we need you in here" Maddie called from down the Hall. They stopped a few feet from the dressing room and Madison walked ahead, not realizing they stopped. "Some time today boys!" She called again when they didn't move or respond.

This seemed to snap Justin outof his trance as he walked forward to the room. Casey continued to study his face as he felt Maddie shove them into the room Justin nearly passed.

Once he stumbled onto the couch, Justin landing heavily on Casey, he finally decided to look up. Maddie was smirking at him, as he glared back at her. Then he noticed the other woman standing behind the couch, also smirking, except she took a picture the second he looked up.

"Jess" he said slowly, sitting up every so slightly, "delete it"

When she smiled wider and began backing away slowly, Justin jumped over the back of the couch, grabbing her phone and quickly deleting picture, removing it from recently deleted, and erasing it's existance. All the whole Jessica was struggling against his height.

"You're no fun" she pouted as  hehanded backher phone. Casey buried his burning face in a pillow, refusing to show the blush her knew was burning his pale checks. Maddie watched her phone as the three did their own thing.

"Ok you two need to practice your duet"

"Wait! who's the kid?" She looked at Casey, who's blush was visible even from where he his in the pillow.

"This is Casey" Justin walked back around the couch, "he's shy" he poked casey's sides, causing him to jump and back away.

"No, Jay!" He shouted as Justin gave an innocent look, poking his sides again, "No!" he whined loudly.

"No whining, little one" Justin pulled him closer, then as Casey was settleing down, began tickleing his sides.

"No, No, Daddy, Daddy please!" He pleaded, laughing and squirming.

"Daddy?" Jessica questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Shut up" Justin told her, hugging Casey tightly. He burried his face in his Daddy's chest, breathing in his calming scent, and holding his hands firmly against his sides so that he wouldn't be ticked further.

"You two really need to practice now" Madison said, getting annoyed, "Casey come with me" she took his hand and pulled him to the door, while he pulled back trying to get back to Justin, "you two go to the stage"

"Alright" Justin sighed in defeat. He walked up, kissed Casey's head before walking around them to the stage.

Jessica followed. They practiced the song a few times, working out the last few kinks, before the door opened. A man with a big bag and a bright red shirt walked in followed by a security gaurd.

"Pizza!" Casey shouted, smiling wide. Justin patted his pockets before realizing his wallet was left in the dressing room.

"Maddie" he sang sweetly, "can you get that and i'll pay you back, please!"

"Yeah, yeah" she grumbled, handling the guy money, and taking the three boxes. "Thank you" she said politely. He walked out and another worker took the pizza backstage, causing Casey to pout. Justin laughed at his face, but blew him a kiss anyway. Then they had twenty minutes before the show, and they were gonna make it count.