15

6 months later

"Casey come on" Justin yelled through the hotel room. They had just finished the last show on tour the night before, and they were now heading to Justin's home.

It would be Casey's first time seeing his aunt since he was 11, and he was slightly nervous.

They had a car waiting for them downstairs, but Casey needed to pack the last of his stuffies.

Over the past 6 months, fans have spotted the two out and about. It wasn't hard to tell Casey was a little, especially to other Little's. Fans have shown their support of the relationship by writing letters and getting him stuffies. He now had a collection of bears and rabbits. His favorite stuffies were a fox Justin bought him a couple months ago and his bear Kelsey got him, after the hospital.

"Casey, let's go" Justin yelled again. He was very eager to get home. Kelsey was on summer break so she would also be home for the next four months.

Casey ran out of the bedroom, his backpack and arms over flowing with Stuffies. He dropped a trail, as his little legs ran to Justin.

Justin smiled at the little, watching him stumble and drop everything in his arms.

"This is why you were supposed to pack them last night bug" Justin laughed, taking the backpack from the boy and dumping it in the pile.

He began to repack the bag, forcing a many stuffies in as he could.

"Do you have your fox and bear?" He asked, zipping one pocket up.

Casey shook his head running back to the badroom and grabbing the two stuffies.

"Come on bear, come on little fox" he hugged them close to his chest, picking up the trail he left the first time as he walked back to the couch.

"All packed bug, now, we need to go. I have a surprise for you before we get in the plane"

"Surprise!" Casey shouted, jumping up throwing the stuffies in the air.

Justin quickly picked them up as he saw the littles eyes start to water.

"Its alright little one, they're not hurt" he whispered, pulling him into a hug. He placed the two stuffies inbetween them, smashing them when he hugged the little tighter.

"Im sorry bear, im sorry little fox" he whispered between tears. Justin pulled back, taking the stuffies in each hand.

"Its ok Casey" Justin made a face as his voice rose, wiggling the fox slightly. "Yeah we love you!" He voice deepened as he wiggled the bear.

Casey giggled, hugging the two stuffed animals close to his chest.

"All better?" Justin questioned, slinging the bag over his shoulder. The little nodded enthusiasticly, taking  Justin's out streched hand. "Of we go"

"Away" Casey squeals  happily.

As they reach the car, Justin removes the bag from his shoulder, handing it to the man waiting to open his door.

Casey climbed in first, moving over whe Justin climbed in after him.

"Daddy" he drug out, a sense of innocence coating his voise.

"Yes bug?" He asked, placing his full attention on the little in front of him.

"Where are we going?"

"It's not a surprise if you know, silly"

"Are we there yet?"

"we haven't left the hotel yet" Justin chuckled.