4

Wow, another chapter? Whats wrong with me? Im just bored, idk what I'm doing with this story, but I do enjoy writing it. Have a lovely day/night.
Word country: 1104

"Come on boys, you've got two hours of freedom, before I take over your schedules" Maddie yelled through the bus. Casey jumped when she walked in, only to be pulled back down by strong arms on his waist. "Come on Jay, up and atom"

"Leave adam out of this" he sleepily mumbled into Casey's hair, causing the boy to giggle.

"Come on Jay, at least let the pour boy sit" she pulled Casey up from his grip, followed shortly after by Justin reaching for him, but falling off the couch instead. He groaned.

"Maddie" he whined as he pulled Casey's feet towards him, Casey tripped and landed on top of him with a groan, but cuddled up to him even more. "Hello" Jay whispered

"Hi" Casey replied in the same hushed whisper.

"Alright, are you boys hungry?" Maddie asked. As if on cue, Casey's stumache grumbled. A blush crept on his face.

"Looks like someone is" Justin smiled, as Casey hid his face in his neck. "Come on bug, let's go get breakfast" Justin stood, pulling Casey with him, as he dropped his feet to the floor, keeping his face in the taller Boys neck.

"Alright, where would you like to go? there's a McDonald's, there are a few cafes" Maddie offered.

"I don't mind, where ever you want" Justin looked at Casey, giving him the choice to deside.

"Where are we?" He asked shyly.

"Mads?" Justin asked

"New york city" she replied, Casey's eyes almost poked out of his head.

"How long was I asleep?"

"A few hours, we were only in Philadelphia"

"I've never been this far away from home before" Casey said, letting a tear role down his cheek.

Casey may have never had a proper house, but that was still his city, his home. It frightened him that he would no longer know his surroundings, he could no longer walk to the cemetery where his mom and brother were buried, but no one could find him anymore, no one knew who he was.

"Its alright Bug, dont cry, we can go back if you want" Justin offered, Casey merrily shook his head. Missing his home would be easier than begging for food, never knowing when your next meal would be. He needed the comforts of family, more than a city that doesn't need him in it.

"Ok, why don't we got to the Cafe on the corner, we could even walk if you wanted." Madison did what she does best and took heat off the situation.

Casey smiled to her while Justin replied a 'yeah' and they were off. The tour bus left for the hotel, a car would pick them up later.

As they walked down the busy street, Casey was stuck to Justin's side. he was afraid to let go, not familiar with the streets he was walking. Justin accepted it, the fear of Abandonment is strong within the boy, and Justin didn't want him to let go.

"Oh my god!" A girl squeeled "are you Justin Carnes! Can I get a picture?" She pulled her phone out jumping excitedly.

"Of course" he smiled. Madison pulled Casey away for a moment while they took pictures. Casey couldn't help the pangs of jealousy in his chest when he was pulled into the Cafe.

'Stop it Casey, he's not yours, and he never will be' he thought to himself, his lip pulled between his teeth as he cast his gaze at the floor as they walked. He was forcing back tears as they sat at a booth in the corner.  Little Casey was jealous while his adult mind tried to force back any thing that he might like about him.

An arm wrapped around his waist, as Justin sat down next to him. Casey jumped and quickly moved from his grip. Justin looked a little hurt by this and Casey immediately felt bad. He hates when people are upset, especially if its because of him. He moved closer and wrapped his arms around Justin's waist.

"Im sorry" he mumbled into his shoulder.

"Its alright bug" Justin hugged him back.

"Hi my name is Natalie and I will be your waitress today" a woman in a blue uniform smiled, the skirt was pulled above her belly button, and the white button up underneath was tucked in neatly.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to Kelsey?" Justin asked. The woman frowned.

"Kelsey was in a car crash, she is in the hospital, currently" The woman, Natilie, replied.

"What hospital?" He asked. Kelsey and Justin met in kindergarten, when she finished high school she went to new York for college. Justin's career was just taking off, but she was his only friend who didn't treat him any different, even after he came out as gay. His fans know her, and she has come to a few different places with him over the years.

"Medrite" she replied.

"Thank you" Justin said, he suddenly remembered why he was talking to thick girl. "I just wanted water please"

"I'll have some ice tea" Maddie followed. Casey was hesitant, little Casey knew to ask before ordering, but adult Casey cared about how these people saw him.

"Do you want some water?" Justin asked, seeing him hesitate. Casey nodded.

"Alright I'll have that right out" she smiled.

Justin sighed. How did he not know about something this big?

"Its OK Jay, we can go see her" Maddie smiled warmly to him.

"No one told me" he sighed, playing with Casey's fingers for comfort, watching their hands as the merged, Casey's small hand slotting perfectly in his big one.

"I know, but you can't dwell on it now" Maddie Said softly.

"Who's Kelsey?" Casey asked innocently, staring at his fingers that were in between Justin's. He knew a Kelsey but found it highly unlikely it be the same person.

"Kelsey is my best friend,  she works here, and no one told me she was in an accident" Justin explained softly.

"No one told me my father was the cause of my moms accident" Casey replied softer.

"Im sorry bug" Justin whispered, pulling him closer.

"Its OK" Casey smiled at the close contact "no one tells me much of anything" Justin hugged him tighter.

"Two waters and an ice tea" Natilie. sat the drinks in front of them.

"Thank you, I think they need a minute on their order though" Madison smiled. Natilie nodded and smiled in return. She walked away as Justin fell deeper into this hole we called love.