22

A/N: really quick this is a birthday special, so it will be roughly 2000 words instead of 1000. This will be posted on my birthday, but this is also the twins party, so....

Enjoy.

(Side note, everyone's outfits will be shown in the chapter)

Casey being sick was basically him being a morning person all day. He was whiny and grumpy, and clingy and didn't want to move from place to place. He stayed in head space for the majority of it, only coming out when he was asked about medicines.

Kelsey came to their house everyday, offering to help, while Justin attempted to write a song for the girls party, which was now 3 days away.

Casey wasn't as sick as before, as he could actually hold down food, but he still felt dizzy when he stood, and whined about most things.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" Justin asked walking into the living room for the first time since carrying Casey there that morning.

"Ok, I guess" he mumbled, his head hurt and he was hungry but even in headspace the thought of him being a burden were prominate in his mind. It happens when he's sick and his mind can't settle on one headspace or the other, so it sets middle ground and let's his adult problems sink into his little mind.

"What's wrong, baby?" Justin squatted beside his head on the couch, reaching eye level with him. "Does your head still hurt?"

Casey nodded. His head was pounding, but he still refused to take any medicine for it.

"Are you hungry? I can make you some food"

Again Casey nodded, but knew he was going to be forced to take some medicine. It's happened for the last week and he wished he just wasn't sick anymore so he could stop taking the putrid stuff.

"Do you want some toast?" Justin offered, and seeing the boy nod for the third time made his way to the kitchen.

Once the bread was in the toaster Justin moved to the medicine cabinet where he pulled out some liquid Tylenol. He put it in a syeringe and walked back to the boy.

"Ok, baby, if you take this without fighting me, you can have some juice" Justin said softly holding up the tube. Casey just stared at it. "Deal?"

Casey turned his attention to his older boyfriend, staring with a black face.

"I don't want it, sir" he whispered.

"I know you don't want it baby, but it will make your head feel better" Justin replied, resting a hand on the boys knee.

"But they don't know what grapes taste like" Casey mumbled, causing Justin to chuckle.

"I can't argue with that, but you still need to take it" He smiled, "can you do that for daddy? Be Daddy's good boy?"

Casey nodded slowly before opening his mouth and letting the tube slip past his lips, he closed his lips around it and swallows it quickly, not allowing the taste to linger on his tounge.

"Such a good boy, baby" Justin praised, taking the syeringe and rubbing the boys knee as he began to cough.

"Can I have some juice now?" Casey whispered, and Justin chuckled again.

"Yes baby" He then stood and walked back to the kitchen, getting the cooked toast from the toaster, and grabbing a sippy cup from the cabinet. He got the butter and juice from the fridge at the same time, balanceing everything in one hand while he grabbed a butter knife.

He placed everything next to the cooked bread, and started with the butter. When he was finished adding the butter he poured the juice, and put everything away, walking back to the living room, and placing it all on the coffee table infront of the sick boy.