11

Disclaimer: this was writing at 2 am. So I apologize for grammar, spelling, and this chapter being confusing in general.
Word count: 1407

"Was getting you're ass kicked once not enough for you?" Casey asked, two men in uniforms came up behind Riker, as he didn't move at the words.

"Who's at the door bug?"  Justin walked up behind him,  resting his hands on his sholders, "can I help you officers?" He asked.

"Are you Casey Summers?" The question was directed at the little, who held Justin's hands tightly, moving them around his waist.

"Why?" He asked, staring holes into Riker's head.

"You ran away from your foster family, they still have legal custody over you until you're 18" one man said.

"What are you talking about, he's 19" Justin jumped in, confused.

"Well" Casey drew out the word as he tightens his grip on the older boys hands. "Not exactly 18... Yet"

"Casey" the other officer stepped forward, "you cant just run away when things get hard"

"Why not?" He snapped back, receiving a pinch on the side and a look that said 'be nice' from Justin causing him to pout. "It's not like they cared anyway" he mumbled, turning and walking back to the kitchen. He turned off the stove and to the nearly burnt noodles to the sink, running cool water over them, and draining it. He set it back on the stove. Little space was abandoned at the door, too afraid to be released.

"Casey, I know what you're going through-" the officer started before being cut off.

"Do you? Did you're father kill your mom and baby brother? Were you taken out of your home when you were 6? Did you get put in 7 different foster homes in the course of five years because no one wanted you? Didn't think so" Justin flinched at the harsh questions used to describe the littles past. It made him want to hold him tight and never let go. He watched as his boyfriend brushed past both him and the officer, walking to the living room to pick up.

"I may not have had your situation but I didn't have a perfect life either" the officer followed him. They knew each other well enough. Officer Lopez was always the one to find him when he ran away from foster homes.

"Yeah cause Mommy and Daddy fight dont they?" he snapped, "did Daddy ever try to kill mommy? No. Did baby die in the process? No. Did you get hurt. in the process? Feelings maybe, physically no."

"are you quiet finished?" Officer Lopez asked. The other officer, Riker, and Justin all watched silently from the kitchen.

"Are you going to leave me with him?" Casey asked, facing the officer.

"No Casey" he spoke seriously, his tone calm, "it could be dangerous"

"Oh and putting a gay little in a house with conservative Catholics isn't?" He asked, clearly mocking the situation. then he stopped, looking the cop dead in the eyes while saying, "I was locked in a room for three days because they were afraid their son was gonna 'catch' what I had" he scoffed "I'm not going back, I'm sorry Andy"

There was a tap on the door and Casey went to answer it. Officer Lopez followed him.

"Hey Maddie, join the party" he said sarcasticly allowing her to enter the hotel room.

"Ok then" she was confused walking over to where Justin was sitting on the counter.

"Aren't you gonna like, I don't know help him?" Riker asked, he was expecting a bigger fight.

"I think he's doing just fine on his own, but he can throw a good punch of he needs to, can't he, kid?" Justin Knew he would step in before the punch was thrown, but it was fun teaseing the boy who got his ass kicked by a kid half his size.