intro

Joseon era, Hanyang in 1700.

In 1700, hybrids were dominating the world.  

It was the reign of the Kim, a strong family of panther.  

Since the real king successor was missing, presumed dead, his younger brother, Kim Hongjoong , was now select for the new successor. Now the new King, Kim Hongjoong had an arranged marriage with Park Seonghwa, a hybrid snow panther and the son of the minister of the right, a high grade in the society. Even if he was a man, he was still named 'the queen'. In this world, some hybrid men like Seonghwa could bear children.  

They were called ‘man carrier’.

So male or female didn’t matter. If the ‘Mother' was a big type of cat and they could bear a boy, who will be the next king, that was all that matter for them.  

The king Kim was a black panther hybrid and a king with a generous heart. His only wish was the well-being of his citizens and the fact that they could live in the most happily way possible. But even if he wished hard for that, that wasn’t enough in a society like this.  

There was still injustice in his kingdom, slaves who were sold even if they didn’t want to. Because of debts or just because they didn’t have chance in life. Many of them was in this situation.  

It was the law of the strongest. The felines species were in the high society rank with wolves and other big carnivores. With some of the rarest protected species who was almost extinct, they were considerate very precious. Under them, was the smaller carnivores and in the lowest rank, were humans and herbivores.

The most part of them was nothing in the eyes of the others. They tried to live the most normal life possible, when they weren’t discriminated of course.

But they were not the only one to not have too much chance in life, like a rare fox named Yeosang. Who was trying his best to survive in this crazy world.