chapter 25

A/n: im so so sorry for the long wait !! Im still alive dont worry !

Blushing yeosang looked somewhere else and not just because of what they did a moment before . What happened to his master who didnt seem to be interessed to anything else except sex?  

Kissing the fox forehead, San got up to pull back his  pants.  

-Im leaving now , tommorow I will come to get you, we will see my father in the morning. 》

With that san walked out of the room , yeosang sighed a bit while he cleaned himself up. He was worried to meet his master’s father , he knew he mean nothing to him..and the fox was sure,he would probably found a way to make his life feel like a real hell.  

-yeosang, i saw the master get out of our room..can i go in?》  asked yunho behind the door knowing what they did a moment before, but he didn’t care he just wanted to check up on yeosang and talk about the news.  

-y..yes .》

Going in, yunho looked down at yeosang face who was still a bit red .  

-i just wanted to ask you, are you really pregnant yeosang..?》

Yeosang knew he  couldn’t deny it. since for some reason, everybody knew the news.  

Taking the silence of the fox as an answer, yunho spoke first.  

-i wont get mad at you for this . But..i just need to advice you to be careful with that now. Some people wont be happy about the news and not just only the father of our master. But I will be always there for you. No matter what, you remember ?  I know this whole pregnancy will be hard for you ..but you’re not going to be left alone. You have me and even wooyoung..  and me I have mingi . He’s stupid but he can help us if something happen.. you will be ok, if you need time to rest later i will do more duty in the domain . I will do anything to help you out.》

Yeosang just hugged  yunho tight, he had the urge need to cry. Because somehow, he felt  relief. He wouldn’t be alone through this. He was still scared about a lot of things, but it was going to be alright.  

…………..  

Well it was a lie. Life on itself was a piece of trash

Now almost 9 months pregnant, yeosang wanted to die or just make the baby get out of him. the whole pregnancy wasn’t easy at all.

His bump was really big, it was a bit more than the normal , but the doctor  told him everybody lived their pregnancy in their own way .that was just too much for the poor  back and feet of the fox . But , fortunately , he didn’t had so other much problem all of his pregnancy . Except he feel very exhausted and his mood was always switching for nothing, but san didn’t really seem to care about his changes.