chapter 14,5

A/N:  what can i say , smut again~ 🙊🤷‍♀️😂
Don't forget you can always skip it as you wish~

-------------

Yeosang followed behind his master the best he could into the quarter of his. San didn’t spoke to him since he had ordered to follow him inside. That was the first time the walk to go into his master’s room looked that long, even more when he didn’t feel great. The fox could only hear his own heavy breathing and the sound of their footsteps. He hated those type of suffocating atmosphere. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath to gain some sort of courage while squeezing his fists.

-M-master... C-can you tell me... What’s wrong... Please!”

The wolf suddenly stopped walking, and since Yeosang’s eyes were close, he ended up bumping into his master’s back directly.

-You don’t have any idea? I thought you were smarter than that, Yeosang.”

San turned around to face the fox, and looked at him directly into his eyes. Yeosang gulped and back up a little looking down to see where he was going but also to dodge the wolf’s eyes. He had a high chance to fell since his mind was still feeling quite dizzy, but the wolf still continued to walk towards him. The fox finally stopped backing away when his back hit the wall behind him. San went closer to him and put his hand just next to his face on the wall and stared at the fox’s eyes. Yeosang looked down, as he felt intimidated by the wild gaze of his master. San then grabbed his jaw with his other hand, squeezing it to lift his face up.

-First, I want you to look at me when I talk to you. Secondly, you should know how much I hate it when someone else touches you. Even more in front of me... Worst in front of everyone! Is my authority a joke to you? Should I ask my guard to beat up the servant of my brother to make you understand? Since it seems you like him a lot.”

San grinned his teeth, he felt like he had a hard time containing his anger once again. He knew he wouldn’t touch the hybrid cat, since his brother was highly overprotective with him.

-N..no, he’s just an old friend of mine... d-don't punish him for that master...”

-Then, I will give you a little punishment instead.”

Letting go of his grip on the other’s jaw and his hand that was on the wall, San put his hands on Yeosang’s hips to turned him around and pushing him a bit forwards so his chest could touch the cold wall. Leaning his head down to the fox ear, a smirk appeared on the wolf’s face.  

-I won’t let you to anybody else than me, Yeosang. Don’t you ever forget that.”

Feeling his master hot breathe against his ear, made the fox felt a shiver down his spine. The wolf smiled and pulled his hands on his waist to pull his hips back so his ass was almost touching his crotch. He moved one of his hands to slid it down Yeosang’s pants, but more precisely in his underwear. The fox gasped in surprise, he should have known his master was headed for something like that.

-Wait master, please... N-not here... Somebody could see us...”

-And? You called for it. Just be quiet then.”

San then took the base of Yeosang’s dick and moved his hand up and down slowly, before moving his palm down to his balls, caressing it firmly. Yeosang put his face on the wall, panting heavily against it. He needed to be careful, in hope no one would ever hear him. Starting from the base of his dick, San moved his hands slowly up to the tip. And once he reached the top, he circled it with all of his five fingers. He gently squeezed it and rubbed it after with his thumb. Once his teasing was over, he simply took his whole dick by the base once more and stroke it up and down fast.  

Whimpering, feeling his high already coming, Yeosang shoved his nails into the wall and bit his lower lips so no moans or sounds would come out. Smiling, San let go of his dick and pulled down Yeosang’s pants and underwear to his ankles, and did the same with his clothes.

-Finger yourself, you know how to do it.”

Growling since his orgasm was taking away from him, Yeosang still obeyed and brought his fingers near his entrance, slowly pushing one inside of himself. If it was needed to finally cum, he would do it. But he must admit, having his own finger inside of him was a weird feeling. It was hot and wet. Never he thought he would do something like that to himself someday. His fingers weren’t as large as his master’s, but it did the job well. Pushing another finger in, he closed his eyes and let out some whimpers. He moved them in and out slowly at first, but soon he moved them faster and started to make scissor movement. He took his time since it would be the only prep he would probably have.

While he was fingering himself, he could hear his master let out some low groan behind him. His curiosity took the best of him, and he turned his head over his shoulder. His master was stroking his dick at the same rhythm as he was moving his fingers inside of him. The sight of his master jerking himself off while he stared at him, excited him more than anything.

-Take out yours fingers and spread your legs.” He ordered.

No need to be told twice, Yeosang obeyed gently and spread his legs apart while pulling his fingers out at the same time. Knowing what was about to happen, he put his two hands against the wall trying to hold himself up. Holding his hips to gain some support, San pushed in until he couldn’t go deeper. He groaned at his tightness, and pulled out halfway to just slammed in again. He did the same process a few more times until he found the perfect pace, nice and deep. He grabbed Yeosang ass harshly, and gave it a few smacks. He loved how much his small ass was bouncing at each smack, and each trust he gave to him.

-Ahh... Master! … Master hn..”

Yeosang bit his lower lips, feeling his ass getting abused as much in the inside than the outside.

-Say my name and yell it so everyone knows who you belong to.”  

Pulling out one more time, San slammed in again hitting his prostate right away. By now, he was only hitting it at each trust. Seeing stars, Yeosang stuck his head on the wall, still panting heavily against it.

-M..maste-” He was quickly cut off.

-Not that name little fox, my real name. I know you remember it. I want to hear you moan it.” He said as he gripped a fist of Yeosang’s hair and pulled his head backwards, he wanted to hear it clearly.

-S..San..!” Yeosang shyly whimpered.

-I didn’t hear anything, say it louder.” still holding the fox’s hair a bit harder as he didn’t slow down his trusts.

-SAN. Sann.. San! I am only belonging to you San!” Yeosang chanted between two moans.

Sliding one of his hands under his thigh to lift it up, he buckled his hips up to go deeper and harder. San rough trusts didn’t let any time to the poor boy under him to have a minute to adjust to that intense feeling. Getting close, his hole clenched tightly around the base of San’s dick.

-Pl.. Please, Can I.. Cum?” Whimpered the poor abused boy.

-Go on.”

With his permission, Yeosang was more than happy to finally cum all over the wall on which he was laying against, screaming out of his lungs the name of his master. And feeling close as well, San let go of his hold on the fox thigh to take out his dick to jerk himself with the palm of his hand until his cum was all over Yeosang’s ass. The both of them were panting heavily, and tried to calm down from their high.

-I will escort you to your room, after that I will go see my brother.”

Nodding his head, Yeosang pulled his pants and underwear back up even if he was still sore, while San did the same without even bother to clean the poor wall. And unfortunately, what they both didn’t notice was the person that had passed by the hallway because of the sounds he heard. But he really came in the wrong time, now he was more than shocked. He gasped as he covered his mouth with his hands.  

What on earth did he just saw?