chapter 2

The oldest son of the domain was walking around outside, looking everywhere weirdly like he was waiting for something. Or someone. When he noticed one of his guards coming his way, he looked down when something catches his attention and saw the familiar brown bag he was holding. He smirked at the sight of it as the man bent formally in front of him. The guard extended his two hands with the bag the caped wolf gave to him a moment before, with the paper the fox had stamped, waiting for his master to take it.

-Young master, the slave has just arrived a few minutes ago, I escorted him in an isolated room just in case. One of the guys who took him here gave your money back.”

The master knew it wasn’t all. He spoke with the stranger wolf all night, he probably had an idea behind his head. He waited for his guard to continue.

-He said you should give him a favor instead.”

The guard was a bit reluctant to say the rest of the sentence, but when he saw the hybrid wolf smirk while taking the bag with the precious paper, he knew it wasn’t good.

The young master was happy to have his money back, this slave was way more expensive than the others he bought over the years. He made the deal with a random wolf he met when he was drinking at his usual place. He complained all night with his fellow wolf about how much he was getting tired of the slaves he already had and how much they weren’t this pretty to his taste. The friendly man simply told him he could found him a beautiful one who will correspond to his taste. Which the young master didn’t say no or even complaint, he couldn’t get something worse than what he already had. He accepted the offer, what could go wrong?  

He didn’t really care about it, it wasn’t even his own money anyway. He would probably spend the money he had back to do something fun instead.

-You may leave. I just hope he was worth it. Go find Yunho and tell him to join the new slave.”

The guard simply nodded and bent again to his master before to leave  

_________

Yeosang let out a loud sigh, feeling his arms go numb and the pain from his wrists was hard enough since he was almost laying down on them. He cursed under his breathe at the guard who pushed him in the empty dark room without any care in the world. He couldn’t see anything since his eye condition kept him from seeing normally in the dark. He tried to move to find a comfortable position to be in without any success. He was too tired, hungry and thirsty to do anything anymore.

He jumped slightly when he heard the door behind him slid slowly following by the sound of footsteps coming his way. He hesitated a bit if it was a good idea to look at the new person who was in the room with him or not. He was a bit scared for his life... Maybe it was his new master? A huge goosebump wave pass his body at the thought, he just hoped he wasn’t a bad person.

-Hey, don’t worry ok? Let me help you.” A soft voice said.

The person got in their knees behind the fox and help him sit up before looking at the rope around his wrists that was really tight to the point that the skin was turning purple. He would stay with bruises for a while that was for sure. The scene broke his heart, why they needed to tie it so tight? He sighed and process to untie the rope, he was finally able to took it off and threw it with rage far away in the room. And did the same with the rope around his neck.