chapter 23

A\N: sorry for the waiting and this chapter is a bit shorter  than usually. also , the end of this story  is comming soon !~

--------------
 the next morning, san was already waiting for his father inside of his room. He didn’t missed it there, to be honest.

He suddenly heard the sound of foot steps coming towards the room. once he didn’t heard it anymore ,the door opened with his father going inside. He didn't said anything, he just simply went to sit behind his desk in front of san, with a small book in his hand. 

- how was the travel father ?" 

-how can you act like nothing happened while i wasn't there! "

San sighed ,there he goes.

He didn’t finished to get scoled by him. he could at least say hi to him.

- do you know what it is?! It’s the journal of the doctor!" He then throw the book on his son forehead. 

San let out a whine out of pains  , if he could , he would  threw it backs at him directly in his face too. He would see how it's feel !

-Stealing and spending my own money to buy some others servants and drink for your own good wasn’t good enough for you?! You had  to go impregnate one of them too? The only one you shouldn’t touch of them all. did you know his species is rare ?! Worst , he’s not even registred at all.   All of your paper is false ! With who you deal with this time ?!" 

- nobody very important. " 

Biting his lips hard, his father just wanted to destroy everything inside of the room.

san  didn’t really show it,  but he was suprise. he didn’t know which spieces of fox he was before.   he had some doubt about it.. but he should have asked him because now he was in trouble because of that.

- im  disappointed in you . your are so useless !  You never done anything right since you were born! I wish you had one  of the quality  of your own young brother ! If that was the case, you wouldn’t  be standing in front of me, driving me crazy with your behiavor! You are a failure as a son !’

Outch. 

Even if he was now used when his father was yelling at him like that , he couldn’t said it didn’t hurt at all. The harsh word coming out of his own father mouth was like being stabbed in the chest multiple time . 

- father-" 

- dont you dare speak back to me ,choi san .  you have done enough  ! "Sighing deeply his father, turning his back to him to calm down a bit.

For once , san  forgot his pride as a noble. Because if he would continued like that , he would lost yeosang for real this time. His father was able to do everything. 

turning his head  around a few seconds later, his father only saw which position his older son was in.

San was sit on his knees , hands on his each of his thighs and head low. The older felt his own blood boiled by the scene in front of him.