chapter 29

A/n : this chapter is a bit short but the next one will be a bit longer !!

Jongho yawned a bit, it was now very late and he didn’t stopped at all since this morning. He didn't have any break, his father was always looking for him.. if it wasn’t to talk about the work, it's was only about san and his wedding who was on the way.  

He had doubt if it was a good idea or not.. San looked happy with the fox. So ,Forcing him to marry a young girl could just predict an missfortune future. But, he couldn’t go against his father will.  

The only thing he was agreeing with, was to give to san a punishment.  He deserved it with all he did before..how much money he spend to just play around? How many heart he broke like it's was nothing ? Yes, his brother meet somoene and was happy, but that didn't change what he had done.

Sighing, he went back to his..empty room. Why wooyoung wasn’t back yet ? Mingi brought him by force with him earlier without any explaination, but his cat wasn't back yet.

For sure , that's was weird. Maybe something happened ? He should go and see by himself, even if he was really tired , wooyoung was probably in his room.

-----------------------

-arggghh!! W-why me, fucking s-shit! 》 as you can guess, it's was yeosang who was again yelling in pain. Giving  birth to one baby was enough for him, but now he had to have another one ? He was so done !!  

Worried more than even and also very suprised as much as yeosang, san extended his baby boy who was in his arms slowly in front of the hybrid dog.  

- yunho ,can you hold him for a bit please, Yeosang  need me again and i need my free hands to hold his..》

Nooding his head, yunho took the baby and wrapped him in a warm blanket . The baby was so cute he was really  the perfect mix of his precious friend and his master.. he even couldn’t believe his master looked this calm after he just heard he's gonna have another baby..  

- ok yeosang, we will do the same thing again, after that we will be over unless you hide another one again . 》 said wooyoung trying in a sort of way to..recomfort his friend?  

- i-if..i have  a-another fucking one i will make sure my master become an eunuch!!》  

Gulping since his Ball was in danger  to get cut ,san held the fox hand tighter.  

Taking another deep breath ,Yeosang unexpectedly  found  again some  strength ,  he yelled loudly as he  pushed again  when  another big contraction came .  

He pushed for some hours again and with  a lot of pains and his hard work, yeosang finally made it. his baby number two finally arrived .yeosang sighed inrelief, it's was finally  over. His felt  his mind become completely dizzy and he felt all of his body entirely exthaused. he was still shaking  like crazy, he just  felt like he couldn't stay awake anymore. He used  all of his strength he had for the birth of his twins.  

- ohh Yeosang,  it's  another  perfect baby boy! Congrat! 》  

Wooyoung took  the other's baby in his arms and he massaged his back slowly and only then  the younger sibling of a few hours started to cry.  

- san..》  

Hearing the small voice of the cat made only san get worried is his baby wasn’t healthy ? Something was wrong  with him?  

- it's a fox , like his mother.. 》

The  relief he felt before when his baby hybrid Wolf was born was gone..he felt his shoulders became heavy as never.  

Without saying really anything, san cut his umbilical cord as he did with his brother before .  

- give him to me .》  

- M.. master..》 Tried to say yeosang, but honestly he was way too much tired to just lift up one of his finger .  

- i won’t hurt him yeosang don't worry.》

Slowly the cat  handed him the second born to San who took him carefully.  

Even if his son's was supposed to be twin..he could tell them apart. . The younger was more tiny..he looked so frail and small..he had blond hair, his nose was a tone of pink..and he also had the birthmark  but on the other eyes.  

Then his son moved his lips and cheeks a little bit...then he noticed it , he had dimples like him.  

He was so precious.. Why of all thing he born as a rare hybrid fox ? Why he couldn’t born as a hybrid Wolf like his brother so he could live in peace ?

Even if his eyes was about to close by themself..yeosang couldn't miss the worried expression  on san face..he never saw him look this sad..  

- M.. master..we going to be ok..》  

- Yeosang is right, we will found a solution master . I'm sure His brother will be here  for him too.. Do you agree with me,  little sunshine ?》 Looking down at the wolf in his arms, yunho smiled happily..he wished that could be his own child.  

Cleaning slowly the fox the best he could, wooyoung noticed Yeosang eyes was now closed ..he passed out.

- San, i'm not saying this to make you panick but the doctor need to be there soon. Yeosang and the baby’s needs to be checked as soon as possible...honestly I’m a bit worried for them.》

- i will go see by myself, wooyoung hold my son .》  

- that wont be nessecery, the doctor is already arrived with mingi.》said jongho when he slid the door to go in.  

Fuck.

Jongho either wasn't supposed to know or else his father will heads about the new of the birth.