chapter 21

Since its was now very late, san just wanted to go back in the domain to see how Yeosang was doing or if he was simply  awake. He sighed deeply , he looked down at his hands covered in blood he should wash them a little at least.  he went toward a big onggi jar full of water . But only then , the only thing he saw was his reflection on it. Even his face had some splatter of blood. His eyes were ringed, he didnt even had a slight sign of life on his face. He looked dead, and more pathetic than ever .

Since when did he looked like that ? Probably for a while. Grinning his teeth, he kicked the jar with his feet, making it broke on the floor. Have pity for the servant who be forced to clean  the mess he did later.

Not caring if he was dirty anymore, he went inside of yeosang room . Yunho was sit beside the fox, who was still sleeping, he was holding his hand tightly. The dog looked up at him .  

-m..master let me bring you some clean clothes and-‘’  San cut him off .

-No need, just leave. I want to be alone with him.’’

Getting up, yunho walked and get out of the room. By the look of it , the dog knew that some servant will never come back .even more if mingi was with him. He looked down at the sleeping fox, san laid down beside him once yunho wasn’t in the room anymore. He hated to see him like that more than anything. He slid one of his hand on cheek..then on his flat stomach, they were really something inside of it ?  

How strange.  

Slowly, Yeosang moved a little bit. his eyes blinked a few time, he was finally waking up. The very first thing yeosang saw was his master laid down by his side, he felt mostly very confused.  

-s..San.. ?’’ was all yeosang could say while he tried to sat, he scrunched  his nose when he felt  his upper body hurt like its wasn’t supposed to.

- don’t move .’’ San put a hand on his chest to make him lay back on the small bed .

And..silence.  

Yeosang didnt liked the switch of the mood. he knew his master wasn’t the one to talk much..but in this type of situation, its only make him feel more anxious.

-How are you feeling ?’’

-Eum..i..my body hurt but i think I’m going to be fine ..i..’’

Yeosang looked down, since he just woke up his memory was a bit blurry, a lot of things happened at the same time not so long time ago. The silence continued on for a while. Until San couldn’t take it anymore.  

-You’re with child, yeosang.’’

Another  big  silence.

- I’m ..with fucking w..what.. Master what are you saying.’’

San grinned his teeth, he didnt know how to deal with this type of situation. It wasn’tlike he already got someone pregnant before.  

-Its my fault. Everything that happened to you was my fault, I am at fault for a lot of thing that happen to you . How can I  ask for  forgiveness now, hm? A noble like me can’t bow down to a lowborn like you . So ,I wonder…what to do..maybe by sucking you off right here?’’

Yeosang froze in place, he didn’t understand his master anymore .

First,  he just woke up after being beaten for no good reason …second, his master face was covered in blood . And  last… he just told him he was fucking pregnant . With HIS child and he reacted this way? This was confusing, this whole situation didnt even make sense.  

-No.. m..master..i..Dont know, we should tal-ah! "

But he was stopped  again in his words ,  he only jowlt forwards when san placed himself between his legs , to pull down his pants and underwear.