chapter 34

Getting out of the room , san only saw yeosang walking really fast with his son in his arms to go in front of him.  

- master ..what did he say ?》  

- nothing really important .don't worry about it,  we need to go back home now.》 Responded san, while caressing the head of his son.

He will protect them.

- San. 》 The father wolf said as he suddenly appeared beside them.

 -We will need to have a good talk when we will go back home, so as soon we are outside you will  go watch over your fiancé palanquin.  And you are not in the right anymore to say no.》  

- I know father. I will do it. 》  

Without knowing the reason why,san was..smiling.  

And his father hated it. He knew his son, If san was up to something,  then he's going to stop him no matter what.  

-yeosang ,I will ask mingi to watch over you for the way back.》

Nodding, the fox couldn't lie, he was disappointed that San  wouldn't be with him on the way back..but he couldn’t do anything.

Sighing, yeosang followed san outside where yunho and mingi were still waiting .  

- yeosang ,are you ok ?》 Asked yunho, a bit worried .

- yeah..our master lost his title as the next minister and.. we need to come back here in two days ..》Yeosang answered, head low .

- what ?!》 Yunho shouldn’t be that surprised , but he was. Looking at yeosang, he saw he wasn’t in his right mind to talk more about this.

Then silence.  Both of them didn’t know what to say..the whole situation wasn’t easy to take at all.  

- mingi , watch over Yeosang on the way back .》  

- yes I will . hehe, don't worry yeosang , I will protect you ,I'm strong !》  

-yes , but you are dumb as fuck.》Anwsered directly yeosang without any hesitation.  

- yunho!! Yeosang Is meaaann!!》mingi whined .

Not even looking back at mingi , yunho simply helped yeosang to go back inside of the palanquin.  

- you deserved it .》 He simply responded.

Well, yunho was still mad at him...Sighing ,mingi couldn’t wait the moment that everything was finally going back to the normal.  

While on the other side , san was helping his fiancé to go inside of her palanquin.  But honestly ,he just wanted to be sure his son was going to be ok.  

- thank you, san. Even if we both doesn't really want that marriage, I will try to be a good wife for you.. and a good mother for this child..I need to found him a pretty name.》  

Ignoring her, san simply looked at his son then up at her .  

-just  watch over  yourself on the way back ,the road can be really dangerous.》 He said  with a big smirk on his face .  

The poor sooyoung couldnt lie, san  looked really creepy..she didn't liked it.  

Closing her door, san went back to his horse  and looked behind to be sure Yeosang was fine. and once he saw mingi nodding his head to signal him everything was going well, He  made his horse walked forward, ready for the long road .  

Everyone followed not too long after

----------------