chapter 14

-Yeosang.”

The soft voice of Yunho could be heard beside the bed where Yeosang was sleeping quite peacefully. That was until the voice disturbed him from his deep sleep.

-Yeosang... Wake up. We don’t have much time left. Our master is already waiting for you outside, is brother has arrived.”

The fox tried to open his eyes slowly, the brightness of the room made him feel like his eyes were going to explode. He hurried to close them back fast. He felt a terrible headache squeezing his skull, like that a horse had stood directly on his head all night. He tried to sit down, without really success. His body refused to move by the lack of straight.

-Yeosang... What did you two do yesterday? I can only smell alcohol all over you...” Yunho sighed deeply. -Here. Let me help you, take your time.”

The dog put his large hand behind the naked back of the fox, and lifted him up a bit so he could finally sit up a bit. Yunho looked at Yeosang putting his hand on his own throat, the dog easily guessed that he was thirsty. Yunho took his free hand and extended it to a cup already full of water.

-Here... Drink.”

The fox finally opened his eyes with a hard time, he never felt this sore before, his stomach growling loudly. Telling him that he was ready to send him back his meal at any moment. He took the small cup that was handed to him, and took a small sip to finally drink all of it right away. He felt like his throat needed it more than anything else.

-I brought you other clothes too. Since we don’t have much time to make you take a bath, but the smell will be a bit less bad. I will wait outside of the room, change yourself please.”

Getting up slowly, Yunho went to the door before looking back at the poor fox.

-You will start to feel a little bit better later on today... Well, I hope for you.”  

And with that, Yunho closed the door behind him. Yeosang slowly came back to reality, he couldn’t ask to Yunho why he was looking mad at him. He knew the answer, he wasn’t careful again. Second by second, the memories of the night before came back to his head... and honestly, he would have rather if he could forget it at some point. How did he dare to act like that with his master? Now, he knew this time he would be punish for his act. He didn’t have another choice, he even asked his master’s name of all things. San... He lied when he said it wasn’t a nice name, it was a beautiful one who suited him more than anything. He blushed at his own thought.  

Getting up with a hard time, Yeosang gagged and hurried to put his hand over his mouth and ran towards the door, who led outside, and opened it violently before throwing up all of his meal on the grass. Worried by the sound he heard, Yunho walked back in the room to see that Yeosang wasn’t there. Luckily, he quickly noticed the door who was leading outside, was open wide. The fox was there, holding his belly firmly. The poor worried dog rushed outside to get beside him.

-Yeosang..? Yeosang! Are you okay?!”

Yunho completely ignored the fact the fox was still naked, he just put one of his hands softly on his shoulder, holding it firmly. He was completely worried about his health.

-Y..yes... Don’t worry I.. I think I will survive...” Yeosang responded while wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.