bonus chapter - mingi

A/N : hiii so,  first ! I made this for this occasion 👆👆

i'm sorry  if it's took a bit long , but good new i should publish like i was used to!

I really don't know if you wanted to read it ..but there we go !

Also, it's not over yet . I already write a part two . But since i didn't know if you wanted to read it so i  didn't published it yet . So , please..if you want to read it ,comment ! Or else it's ok i wont do the part two. And The real chapter will be published soon !

Love ❤

----------------------

When mingi finally got rid of all of the bodies and made sure haneul was shred into pieces and gave her corpse to the pig like his master asked for , the tiger went back to the domain to wash himself up a bit . He didn’t really liked the metallic smell of blood that was staining his clothes and over his skin. He sighed once he was arrived to the bathroom and take off all of his dirty clothes.

He only took his time to unwrap the bandage on his each of his wrists, and then stared at the two big black band graved on each of his wrists who will stay forever with him. Those tattoos weren’t  something he was proud of , it was only remember him some very bad memories of his past.

---------------

10 years before , in the house of the Song family.

- Mingi , if you’re going to hunt with your friend all day again, at least bring me the medicinal plants for your brother . The same as always" said a women with a sweet voice . Its was sooyoung , the mother of the three hybrid tiger boys.

- yes yes ..Don’t worry i won't forget ." Responded mingi, the youngest boy of the three.

- He will forget mother ..or else he will bring you the wrong one. Again, you’re supposed to be the normal one brother . And yet ,you are dumb as fuck." This time , it was the middle brother turn to talk, Hojun. He wasn't the type of person to think twice before talking, even if he was the middle one..he didn't care .

 -LANGUAGE! How many times i need to remember it to you? Next time, i will wash you mouth myself. " finally say the first born of the family , doyoon, the oldest .

-AH ! Try to crawl faster to catch me and only then, we will see ."

Responded directly hojun. He said that because The older ..couldn't walk. His legs had difficulty to just feel something , he knew better than anyone the sweet dream he once had when he was young to just stand of his two feet which will never happen. The doctor didn't even know what he really have. And because of that, the older knew he would never success to their father title, inspector general.

It's always been the oldest son of each family who could have the tittle of their father , but in a situation like this...its was impossible. He could only crawls or be on someone’s back. Mingi was always the first one to help him to make his life a bit easier, But the middle one , hojun, didn’t see it the same way as him. Himself wasn't normal , he was a gray tiger . He was the only one in joseon and probably even on the other side of the sea to have this strange particularity. It is what people called ‘leucism’. A lack of color pigment.

So in fact, He well knew how it felt to be different. He didn't have pity on his older brother , he could watch over him but without helping him, like mingi would do . Its was only his legs who weren’t working , his arms , hands , head and everything who was over his waist was working . So, he could do it by himself, he needed to survive on his own even more in a world were they living in. The only one who was " normal" was mingi , he was a simple tiger without any disability. Well, even if sometime it was his brains that wasn't working.

- don't challenge me ,hojun .'

- Enough you two. Mingi go before your father woke up and ask you do to something in the garden with him, I'm already exhausted to see him talk to the flowers . I don't want you there to do the same idiot things with him again."

Mingi only giggled before to kiss her forehead, he loved his mother even if she was a bit too honest sometimes.

- Bye you dumb shit.' Mingi said looking at his two brothers.

- LANGUAGE !!"

---------------------

-I'm sure you cheated !!" Said an hybrid leopard named dohyun ,a close friend to the tiger, he looked at how much mingi caught two Deers in perfect condition in a short time.

- AH ! You're ..jealouuuuus !! look at me ! I will be the next king of joseon ." Mingi was really proud of himself. He couldn't wait to show the deers to his family. His Mother would probably do something very good with it.

- shut up! If that happens, advice me before so i can commit suicide ."

- if you don’t mind, i would like to go back home . See you later ." This time it was the most calm one , leedo. An hybird wolf very solitary. He was the type of person who would say he doesn’t want to do something and a minute later, would do it. Like this time, he didn't want to go hunts with them , but even then he caught one Deer. The only one who didnt have anything was ..well, dohyun.

- Yeah yeah, go i will hunt a bit more." Responded dohyun.

- jeaaaa...LOUS '"

- Shut up mingi! i can hunt more deer than you !! "

With that , mingi and the other hybrid hunted for a while, until the sun went down . Of course the leopard didn’t caught anything . With his defeat and even if mingi had fun to piss him off, they separated their own way to go back home . Happy after this long day, mingi walked toward his house .

But.. he didn't understand why more closer he got,he could smell a weird smell in the air , it's was like Woods who was burning.

Curious, he looked up at the sky in every single direction. And only then, he saw smoke ..toward his house. Dropping the two Deers on the ground, mingi ran toward his house. The more he was getting closer, the more the air was suffocating but ,he didn't care .he needed to check up if his family was ok.

He just hoped his family was out of danger , and it's was just a simple fire . But once he was in front of his house that was eaten by the fire , he knew his family wasn't safe.

He ran to the front door, where the fire didn't reached yet. He took a minute to see if the smell and the heat was close to the door, and once he was sure it was safe to go in , he opened the door carefully and went inside while covering his mouth with his sleeve .

Then...he froze .He was in shock and his face was white as sheet . His family by the look of it, had been executed . Every member of his family was on the floor, the only one who seem missing was hojun. His body was probably somewhere else with one of the servants, but all of the others were severly wounded But their vital points weren’t touched, so it must took a long time before they died.

While The fire spread in the room, he could smell the aroma similar to a beef bake on a grill over a fire , he gagged out of disgust .

It's wasn’t a smell he wished the smell again. His eyes looked down at his older brother laying on the floor close to their mother, his arms over her back and she was laying on her stomach. Knowing him , he didn't just stood there watching everyone get killed because of his stat, that wasn't him. he wouldn't go down without a fight, no matter what.

Before the fire got bigger, mingi didn’t have any other choice than run away of the house and throw up . It's was too much to take . He would never have the chance to bury their bodies, or even being recognize either !

In a matter of time, he lost everything he had. How that could even happened ?! Just this morning, he had fun with his brothers ! And now, he wouldn’t see them for the rest of his life, they didn't deserved to end up like that. Even an animal could have a better death. He regretted everything he did in his life, he should showed more to his brother he loved them, not just insults. He should had said thank you at least one time to his mother for all she did for him! Even his father , he should have spend more time with him . Instead of going hunting with friend… he should had stayed there with all of them…..