chapter 33

A/n : sorry for the wait ! Since the end is close I'm taking more my time to be sure everything is alright ~ and this chapter will be a little bit more longer ~

Enjoy!!!❤❤❤❤

-----------

-hurry up you two! The king must be almost ready to receive us . You don't want to make him wait , do you?》

- no, father.》 Responded san, almost in a whisper. he knew his father wouldn't take no as an answer like always. And Knowing him, he was probably already thinking about what hongjoong is going to say about his case and about Yeosang's.

- yeosang, we need to go . Yunho, mingi wait for us outside. 》 said san while looking at the fox.

Nooding their head, mingi and yunho bent in front of the wolf .

While san's eyes didn't leave yeosang . The other boy still didn't moved an inch. He was only staring at one direction.. curious , san followed with his eyes where yeosang was staring at. and only then, he saw his fiancé holding their son while she followed his father toward the gate.

How much the scene broke his heart ? Yeosang eyes didn't have any emotion , they were empty. He knew that more than anything yeosang just wanted his baby back.

- hey.. come on, we need to go..that won't take long..》san simply wrapped his arm around his shoulders to hold him tight.

And yeosang simply didn't answered. He just followed the rest of the group toward the big palace.

There were so much guards around , it was intimiding and almost scary. At any wrong move ,you could get arrested and they weren't joking about it.

once they were inside the big palace, it was a couple of guards who guided them inside toward the throne room. they wouldn't just let them go and walk around without being watched.

And Yeosang hated that heavy atmosphere , he didn't belong there. At all.

- wait until the door opens .》 Said one of the guard toward the group.

San looked at yeosang face who was almost white... it was his fault.

And unfortunately, when he was about to try to say something to him, the big red gate opened .

To say the throne room was quite impressive, was an understandment. The room had a lot of bright color , red , blue , green.. and so many precious objects everywhere and with a lot of gravure and decoration on the ceiling. For a lowborn like yeosang, it was almost a shame to just put a feet inside.

Yeosang didn't know where to look or even how to breath anymore. It's was like the stress made him forget how to stay alive.

And then ,he looked furtively to the side and he noticed everyone was bending down their head, so he did the same without wasting time.

But how san and everyone else could look completely fine being here , in the same room as the king of all joseon?

-it's been a long time since the last time I saw all of you. There is just one face I don't know. But, I am a bit disappointed to meet you again in such circumstances. 》

- my apologies, your majesty. I should have being a better exemple for my son. I deserve the dead penalty ,majesty!》 Bending down way further in front of hongjoong, the father of san wasn't even recognizable.

He didn't look like the father who not too long ago slapped yeosang and yelled at San.

But , san knew he was faking this comportement. Of course the king wouldn't order to kill him, that's why its was so easy to say it. Everyone here was like him.