chapter 10,5

⚠️A/N:  this chapter will containt smut~~
Dont forget if you dont like it, feel free to skip it as you want !  ❤❤⚠️

The fox was in heat. When he actually thought about it, it made sense. It was the reason he didn’t have any control over his body... and why being that close to him was intoxicating. His sweet pheromones made his own body felt like it was going to burst at any moment. His instincts just wanted to go and fuck the beautiful blond and satisfied him in unimaginable ways.

But suddenly, without really understanding the reason, San felt his heart squeezed inside of his chest with a burning sensation when he remembered Yeosang being that close to the human he knocked out on the ground moments before.

-I might have my idea about why you didn’t say anything to this kiseang to stop him... Maybe you imagined him fucking you?”

The wolf said as he slid one of his hands inside of Yeosang’s pants. His hand quickly found his way to his ass, putting two fingers between his cheeks, circling over the entrance and rubbing his fingers almost in an aggressive way right after. The fox produced more slick than ever, it would be probably a lie if he would say that he didn’t find it exciting. The fox let out a few whimpers, feeling his whole body shaking from excitement at the touch his master was giving him. San smirked, satisfied, and get his head down a bit to whisper in his ear.

-But... I have some news for you that you probably don’t know. A human can’t satisfy you, Yeosang. He can’t trust into you all night until you are satisfied, until you cry because you are overstimulated too much to go further...” He smiled as he pushed only the tips of his finger in. -A human can’t satisfy a little fox in heat like you, only me can fuck you until dawn and until your heat are over. I bet you don’t mind if your master take care of it? Or do you rather this shitty human?”

Hands shaking, Yeosang gripped the first thing he could and it happened to be the small waist of his master, feeling his whole mind getting blurry. He couldn’t wait for what his master had to offer. He didn’t know why he looked that angry by just saying the word ‘human’.

-Y-yes I want... Only master.. I d-don't want a human... p-please... I want to feel better... H-help..me!” Yeosang said, panting heavily as he squeezed his master waist a bit harder like his life depended on it.  

-What are you waiting for then? Strip.” San responded while he took out the tips of his fingers who was already inside of him.

Listening, even if he had difficulties to stand, Yeosang managed to get all of his clothes off. The fox was completely naked, as San grabbed the behind of his two thighs and lifted him up like a child and Yeosang wrapped his arms around his shoulders. San walked back to the wooden summer bed, with the fox sitting on his lap.

Looking up at his master, Yeosang felt his heart beating faster at each second. Laying his head down, he kissed him in a shy way. San grabbed his ass, squeezing it without any care. He also took the opportunity to slid his tongue between the slave’s lips, which Yeosang gladly accepted the intrusion. They shared a hot make-out session with their tongues, playing with each other’s for a good minute. Yeosang growled against his master’s lips when he felt his body that wasn’t any way near to calm down... Instead, all he asked for was any sort of contact. So, he did just that. He just wanted to listen to his body. He rubbed his ass on his master clothes thighs, moving his hips back and forth to gain some frictions, tracing a wet spot on his master beautiful hanbok.