chapter 35 - the End-

A/N: yep ! You read it right, it's the last chapter of my story! I have a small message in the end for the reader who are interresed ☺

-------------------------------

The group suddenly  separate in half , one part of them went toward the horses and start to kill the poor beasts one by one. To simply be sure every guards were on the ground with only their legs to run for their lives and fight to best they could against them.  

While the rest of the group went toward the palanquin and a bit further from everyone .

The fight was already won way before it was even started .

These savages weren’t weak at all, they were strong and they were better trained than the guards of san’s father.  

Noticing quickly the high difference of force  too,the guards just ran toward the other side of the forest to escape .leaving the people they were supposed to protect behind. They knew if they continued like that, they were all gonna die .

- WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE MY GUARDS !  AND YOU ,CRUDE MEN WHO ARE YOU?!》 Yelled san’s father in a angry tone, he was the only one still sitting on his horse with a lot of difficulty .but really,he was scare to the bone.  

-  oh, we are just a nightmare passing by. You seem afraid , that's great. Scared of us like an actual living nightmare, enough to keep you awake at night. how pathetic, weak noble.》

Smelling someone of his kind close to him, haemin  looked on his left where the voice came from .he felt a chill down in spine when he meet the eyes of that hybrid.  

He was scary looking , red stains around his eyes and  going down his cheeks like bloody tears . He had a black pelt of their own kind around his neck followed by a cape going  behind the horse.  

Smirking in a creepy way ,the man  reach the small axe on his belt and throw it toward him with full force.

Closing his eyes by fear , haemin knew his end was coming.  

But , instead  of dying directly, he felt on the ground yelling in pain by the impact. At the same time, one of his leg made the same sound as a small stick we break in half.

Opening his eyes in shock to see what had just happened,  haemin  noticed it was the horse who  felt at the same time as him . The axe of  the other wolf that he threw to him, was rightly shoved on the horse neck  and the big beast ended up falling on   his leg.  

-but ,im not gonna kill you .you are not even worth a fight.  Stay there until someone comes to save you. of course, only if that someone wants to.》

With that ,hanbyeol went in front of the palanquin of sooyoung . San was supposed to be there, but he wasn’t back yet.  

- d..D..d-dont you dare touch them!! Where is san ?! 》  

Ignoring haemin , the tall man Get down of his horse. He  simply looked back at san’s father Smirking ,and then, he simply opened the small wooden door of the palanquin and he looked down at the scared women who was inside.  

- dont mind me, I'm just taking this .》 Without saying anything else, the man took the baby fox she was holding and simply got back on his horse . He smiled softly when he saw the baby giggling having not a simple idea what was happening.